• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ElbyCDIO.sys problem affects VCD?

Didinium

Hi...

I'm using Virtual CloneDrive mainly to mount dictionaries images, so I do not need to insert the original CDs to work with them. This is great and thank you for this little freeware program. :clap:

I've noticed that you solved recently a bad problem with ElbyCDIO.sys driver (concerning chkdsk), and I've discovered that VCD uses this driver too. Did this issue affects the ElbyCDIO.sys shipped with VCD?

Hi...

I'm using Virtual CloneDrive mainly to mount dictionaries images, so I do not need to insert the original CDs to work with them. This is great and thank you for this little freeware program. :clap:

I've noticed that you solved recently a bad problem with ElbyCDIO.sys driver (concerning chkdsk), and I've discovered that VCD uses this driver too. Did this issue affects the ElbyCDIO.sys shipped with VCD?
No, VCD ships with a very old ElbyCDIO version.

As a matter of fact chkdsk is working with VCD installed, but I feel better now (as I know why it is working). God bless the old drivers! ;)

Thank you for the quick answer. 8)

Back