• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A hum, picture distortion then Audio does not match up with the video

tweety_138

This doesn't happen all of the time, but randomly after ripping to hard drive then creating a .mp4, the .mp4 has a slight hum, then the picture distorts for a few seconds and then clears up. After it clears up, the movie plays fine as a .mp4, but the audio doesn't match up with the video. I tried the ripping process, then creating the .mp4 a few times, but with some movies, I cannot get it to ever work correctly, any thoughts? Just as a test, I tried handbrake and it worked fine with no issues, but I would like to continue using AnyDVD and CloneDVD mobile.

Does this happen with a particular software player?
Try other players to see if the problem still exists.... such as windows media player, quicktime player, xbmc, vlc etc.

Does this happen with a particular software player?
Try other players to see if the problem still exists.... such as windows media player, quicktime player, xbmc, vlc etc.
Yes, it had problems with PowerDVD playback on my PC, and also when I played it on my iPAD, so different platforms. I'm not sure if it is with the Original Ripping, or with converting it with CloneDVD Moble.

That worked great! Thanks so much for sending, can't believe that Beta has been out there since 2013....

Back