• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD not copying main feature

balrog9

I am using AnyDVDHD 7.6.5.1. and BloneBD 1.0.6.9 and Resident Evil: Afterlife 2D. CloneBD won't copy the main feature. It tried to read it, then skips over it and copies all of the flotsam (trailers, ADs, Msgs, Etc) for 11.3GB. It does not matter if I read the actual BD, an .ISO made from it or the BD File structure that I have ripped to HD using AnyDVDHD. CBD simply refuses to copy the movie. I have tried other titles and it worked flawlessly.

I am using AnyDVDHD 7.6.5.1. and BloneBD 1.0.6.9 and Resident Evil: Afterlife 2D. CloneBD won't copy the main feature. It tried to read it, then skips over it and copies all of the flotsam (trailers, ADs, Msgs, Etc) for 11.3GB. It does not matter if I read the actual BD, an .ISO made from it or the BD File structure that I have ripped to HD using AnyDVDHD. CBD simply refuses to copy the movie. I have tried other titles and it worked flawlessly.

Thanks, this is fixed in the next version, sorry for the trouble.

This may be related to the logs I sent in. Way undersized outputs and dozens of streams missing

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Back