• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-Ray Player/Burner 50/100 GB

vze2mp9g

Hello,
Can anyone suggest a good External Blu-Ray Player/Burner 50/100GB? I thought I saw something on the internet about the new high capacity Blu-Ray Players/Burners, but I cannot remember where and who is the manufacturer. I appreciate any and all comments.
Thanks! :cool:

They're called BDXL's (tripple and quadruple layers) and LG is one of them that makes them.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Pioneer make a slimline USB 3 External that will read and write BD-XL discs

BDR-XD05TB

They're called BDXL's (tripple and quadruple layers) and LG is one of them that makes them.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of the quadruple layers. The media alone must be very expensive.

No more extraordinary than the now common double layers cost. Those were expensive as well when they first appeared. Same thing with BDXL's.

Pretty sure they all do, at least my internal ones do. Just look in the specs for BDXL or something. Just don't pin yourself on it, there's no such commercially available blank discs yet, let alone retail movies.

well maybe there are then but i aint paying that much lol. For $50 i get a 50 pack of single layers

Back