• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shaun the Sheep Movie

oliver

Not ripping to hard drive using AnyDVD Ver 7.6.5.1. Error FileIO 3 VTS_30_.VOB @ 15% processed.

Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_D_Shaun the Sheep.ziplog
    714.7 KB · Views: 15
Decryption looks fine, but this is a relatively new release. Could be a new protection variant that isn't properly handled but I doubt it. My money's on a defective disc.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Not ripping to hard drive using AnyDVD Ver 7.6.5.1. Error FileIO 3 VTS_30_.VOB @ 15% processed.

Log file attached.
Where is this disc from? Country? Edition? EAN code or Amazon order link?

I can add that the RedBox DVD won't rip to my HD in the theater.
AnyDVD ripper quits with a File IO3 at 15% (at title set 30).
Logfile attached.

Update: The correct Main Movie title played in PowerDVD is title 23. (with no AnyDVD)
I was able to extract that alone using Shrink (in re-author mode only) with AnyDVD exited.
Looking at the disk in that view - it looks like a structural mess. :)

-W

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_F_Shaun the Sheep.ziplog
    698.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
If they haven't said so, or mentioned in the beta release notes, then no

Any fix for Shaun the Sheep yet? Thanks

1. When a fix comes out of the pen - James posts it ASAP.
2. Did ewe add a log file in the other thread (or this thread)?
It's log files submitted that help James and Co. sort this stuff out early without having to order the physical DVD.
As opposed to bleating "me too" - throw another log on the fire. :)
Mbaaaaaaaaa!!
-W

I have the USA version and you need to select the 1:25:21 length file. The other 2 choices of 1:30:47 would not work for me so just uncheck them in ConeDVD. Played fine on my PS3.

I rarely have time to spend on this forum, but when I do... CH3VRON is always there with very helpful information and I just wanted to thank him personally. The fact that you spend your free time helping people on this forum speaks volumes and I really do appreciate it!

The movie was just released today. Lets take a look and see what the issues are:

Shaun the Sheep Movie (2015)
Blu-ray / DVD release date
is set for November 24, 2015

Same for me, tried the Redbox US Version ( Shaun The Sheep Movie ) .

Attachments

• Anydvd.JPG
    Anydvd.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 9
Another log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_E_Shaun the Sheep.ziplog
    711.1 KB · Views: 3
If you can't, provide a logfile. No log, they can't help you.

Did you try to rip to ISO? If so, did you also try to rip to a Video_TS folder?

Try the anydvd ripper, handbrake isn't designed as a ripper but as a video conversion tool. That's a handbrake issue not an anydvd problem

Back