• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd Update 6.1.6.8 Released

Charlie

AnyDVD History

6.1.6.8 2007 08 02
- New (DVD): Added support for new versions of the FluxDVD protection as
used by CinemaNow.
Note: We still advise you *not* to buy download movies from CinemaNow.
- New (Blu-ray): Decryption of "Incubus - Alive at Red Rocks" (US)
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix: Failed chkdsk of system partition
- Fix: Instability under Windows 98
- Fix: DVDManager 0 problem introduced with AnyDVD 6.1.6.6. and 6.1.6.7
- Some minor fixes and improvements

there's still a fault with this new 6.1.6.8 version.
the drive doesnt show a dvd when inserted into it.anydvd doesnt scan the disc like it did with 6.1.6.5.
if i exit anydvd 6.1.6.8 then restart it,it then scans the disc and shows up in the drive.if i open the tray and shut it again nothing happens and no disc is shown in the drive.
roll on 6.1.6.9?

Last edited:
there's still a fault with this new 6.1.6.8 version.
the drive doesnt show a dvd when inserted into it.anydvd doesnt scan the disc like it did with 6.1.6.5.
if i exit anydvd 6.1.6.8 then restart it,it then scans the disc and shows up in the drive.

Shows both of my drives with or without a DVD in the drive?

sorry.what i meant was when a dvd is put into the drive,after anydvd has loaded,the drive still shows as having no disc in it.
a disc is only shown after exiting and restarting anydvd.

Well on mine it shows that too but there truly isn't a dvd in that drive.

No Disc is present in Drive E:!
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H42L SL01 01032807176CLN5658

Now I have a dvd in the other drive.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.8)
BENQ DVD DD DW1640 BSRB 815025110810A U30508
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1975632 sectors (3858 MBytes)
Total size: 3943581 sectors (7702 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FIREHOUSE_DOG
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I bet it is one of those mashita drives too huh?

Sorry guys,

Version 6.1.6.8 was not for official release, one of our web admins released it by mistake...

Meanhwile the corrected 6.1.6.9 has been released.

:bowdown:

Sorry guys,

Version 6.1.6.8 was not for official release, one of our web admins released it by mistake...

Meanhwile the corrected 6.1.6.9 has been released.

:bowdown:
lovely. 6.1.6.9 it now works a treat 8)

Lost registration

Updated from ver 6167 to 6169 and lost my registration. Uninstalled 6169 and reinstalled 6167 everything works. I've been using anyDVD for several years, never had a problem. Saw the comments about blacklisted but I doubt it, I'm not on the internet very much and my system is very, very well protected. I do it for a living. Thanks in advance for any assistance. :agree:

Updated from ver 6167 to 6169 and lost my registration. Uninstalled 6169 and reinstalled 6167 everything works. I've been using anyDVD for several years, never had a problem. Saw the comments about blacklisted but I doubt it, I'm not on the internet very much and my system is very, very well protected. I do it for a living. Thanks in advance for any assistance. :agree:
I just checked our database and looked up your registration, and your key was indeed revoked on August 2nd, 2007.
I have no idea why this happened, it looks to me it was a mistake. Please contact SlySoft customer support, they can issue a new key to you.

I just checked our database and looked up your registration, and your key was indeed revoked on August 2nd, 2007.
I have no idea why this happened, it looks to me it was a mistake. Please contact SlySoft customer support, they can issue a new key to you.

Thanks for taking the time to help me. I didn't need to contact customer support, I just got a email with a new key. Again thanks, I keep telling everyone you guys are the best.

Back