• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shaun das Schaf - DER FILM

foxmike70

Hi, i have this Blue Ray and AnyDVD say this:

Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.4.0, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH16NS48 1.01 N1A12A1K9ADCJ81826
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Total size: 10739264 sectors (20975 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SHAUN_FILM
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 54
Removed AACS copy protection!
Determined region(s): B
Removed Sony structural copy protection!
Java BD protection good playlists: 767

But after startig the Ripping Process the fist sections run very fast. Only in the middle of the Processs the Rip Speed was "Normal".

If i try to watch this Movie with my Media Player i see a Copy-Warning and behind this i can Start only in the middle of the Movie. Have someone a idea what can fix this Problem? Thank you Michael

Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 54

But after startig the Ripping Process the fist sections run very fast. Only in the middle of the Processs the Rip Speed was "Normal".

If i try to watch this Movie with my Media Player i see a Copy-Warning and behind this i can Start only in the middle of the Movie. Have someone a idea what can fix this Problem? Thank you Michael

Please check out this link on how to get some needed help in your situation:

Info: How to Ask for Help - BEFORE you post

Good luck.

Thank you for your answer. Now i have create this Logfile. I hope that... :) Here it is:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.0_Info.ziplog
    10.5 KB · Views: 4

Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 54

What is your media player?

That's your problem right there, that's not a commercially licensed blu-ray player. Due to that the player "guesses" which playlist is the right one and in your case unfortunately it picks the wrong one. Anydvd tells you which one is the correct one, so you need to either 1) find out how to load that specified playlist manually or 2) replace the one that player selects with the proper one anydvd sais it is.

Since with option 2) the "wrong" one will still be selected, but having been replaced by the good one, it should then play fine.

Thank you for the good support. Until now i have never Problems like this. And ripp only very current Movies. I remeber if i use a other Movieplayer (WD TV Live) he was not able to play a original BD Structure i have to use a Software "BDInfo" they search the right Playlist. But with my new Player i have not found a function, were i can select a special Playlist...

Does it make sense to replay the Ripp-process or existet not a "good" Ripping" and a "bad" Ripping"? Thank you very Much

Back