• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Subtitles With 300

Mr. Burnz

No matter what version of Clone DVD Mobile I utilize, I cannot produce subtitles with this particular movie. Anybody else having the same problem?

No matter what version of Clone DVD Mobile I utilize, I cannot produce subtitles with this particular movie. Anybody else having the same problem?

There are a few DVD titles for which CloneDVD mobile will not produce subtitles.
A Fix is on the way - next release in a few days.

Subtitles With 300

I ran the movie 300 through version 1152 and subtitles came through like gangbusters. Not only that, but the audio syncs with the video. Good job Slysoft team

I have Custom Firmware M33-2 3.52 and I can't seem to get this movie on my PSP. I select PSP Patched(AVC/H264,Ver.>=3.0.3 OE-B) as my Firmware with Clonemobile and I keep getting DATA UNSUPPORTED in my PSP.

I am using the latest version 1.1.5.2. with no success.Am I doing something wrong?

I tried putting it in the MP_ROOT folder and I even tried putting it in the Video folder and still nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back