• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CLONE BD DOESNT WORK PERFECT

FREEVIDEO

HELLO FORUM
i buy full license clone bd and full license for life of anydvdhd but in copyng original br to burn in disc in clone bd i have too much issues
example the disc copy perfect but when i play in br players between chapters the sound keep playing but the image stop is freeze ,conclusion done with errors .

SLY SOFT SAYS THAT THE CINAVIA CODE BREAK WITH ANYDVDHD AND CLONE BD BUT THE BACKGROUND SOUNDS PLAYS CRAZY IN THE MOVIES

I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY BUYING THESE PROGRAMS WITHOUTH A RESULT
iam not new using anydvd and clone dvd ,i use it for years without problems but CLONE BD HAVE MANY ISSUES AND I DAMAGE A LOT OF DISCS TRYNG MANY OPTIONS.

IAM THINKING IN STOP USING THE PROGRAM UNTIL SLYSOFT UPDATE A VERSION FIXING CINAVIA IN ALL THE TERMS THAT HAVE.

Overall, I'm happy with it. Still waiting for full implementation of subs. I've never experienced a Cinavia issue when transcoding to MKV so for me, Cinavia has never been an issue.

First of all, there's NO REASON whatsoever to yell. Second, you know very well that it wasn't pefrect from the start, its still actively being developed.

SLY SOFT SAYS THAT THE CINAVIA CODE BREAK WITH ANYDVDHD AND CLONE BD BUT THE BACKGROUND SOUNDS PLAYS CRAZY IN THE MOVIES

For god's sake not again, you've been informed how many times now? A dozen? That the current cinavia fix ISNT THE FINAL ONE, it's a first release/attempt. It works but it aint perfect, you know that. It will improve as you've been told a lot now.

I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY BUYING THESE PROGRAMS WITHOUTH A RESULT

You're point is? Anydvd works for you so money well spent.

CLONE BD HAVE MANY ISSUES AND I DAMAGE A LOT OF DISCS TRYNG MANY OPTIONS.

That's what they invented rewriteable BD's for and even output to ISO/folder. So you can try the output before you burn it back to disc, as you've been told before too.

IAM THINKING IN STOP USING THE PROGRAM UNTIL SLYSOFT UPDATE A VERSION FIXING CINAVIA IN ALL THE TERMS THAT HAVE.

That's your choice, and FYI its not CloneBD that needs an update to perfect Cinavia, its Anydvd. ANYDVD taps into CloneBD and fixes the audio. CloneBD on its own can't do a damn thing about cinavia.

Now will you please stop saying/asking/complaining about the same thing you've been given answers to over and over again.

Overall, I'm happy with it. Still waiting for full implementation of subs. I've never experienced a Cinavia issue when transcoding to MKV so for me, Cinavia has never been an issue.
I CLONE TO BURN IN A DISC

Again with the caps abuse, do yourself a favor. Buy yourself a rewritable disc and test the output first before you burn to a single use bd-r. If the output doesn't work, erase the disc and try again.

As you've been advised to do before.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

First of all, there's NO REASON whatsoever to yell. Second, you know very well that it wasn't pefrect from the start, its still actively being developed.

For god's sake not again, you've been informed how many times now? A dozen? That the current cinavia fix ISNT THE FINAL ONE, it's a first release/attempt. It works but it aint perfect, you know that. It will improve as you've been told a lot now.

You're point is? Anydvd works for you so money well spent.

That's what they invented rewriteable BD's for and even output to ISO/folder. So you can try the output before you burn it back to disc, as you've been told before too.

That's your choice, and FYI its not CloneBD that needs an update to perfect Cinavia, its Anydvd. ANYDVD taps into CloneBD and fixes the audio. CloneBD on its own can't do a damn thing about cinavia.

Now will you please stop saying/asking/complaining about the same thing you've been given answers to over and over again.

YOU TOLD ME ONLY ONCE THE PROBLEM WITH THE AUDIO CHECKS YOUR QUOTES DONT TELL A DOZEN TIMES BECAUSE YOURE LYNG
i already do it first i copy the image to hard disk and then burn ,WHEN I PUT THE DISC IN THE PLAYERS HAVE THE ERRORS
AND IAM NOT YELLING ,THE FORUM IS SUPPOSSED TO EXPRESS YOUR COMMENTS WITH THE PROGRAMS TO LET KNOWN OTHERS PEOPLE THE POSITVE OR NEGATIVE ISSUES ,THANKS

YOU TOLD ME ONLY ONCE THE PROBLEM WITH THE AUDIO CHECKS YOUR QUOTES DONT TELL A DOZEN TIMES BECAUSE YOURE LYNG
i already do it first i copy the image to hard disk and then burn ,WHEN I PUT THE DISC IN THE PLAYERS HAVE THE ERRORS
AND IAM NOT YELLING ,THE FORUM IS SUPPOSSED TO EXPRESS YOUR COMMENTS WITH THE PROGRAMS TO LET KNOWN OTHERS PEOPLE THE POSITVE OR NEGATIVE ISSUES ,THANKS
WHEN I BUY THE PROGRAM THE MODERATOR SAYS BEFORE I BUY THAT I HAVE TO BUY CLONE BD AND ANYDVDHD TO BROKE CINAVIA NOT TELL THAT IS BROKEN CINAVIA BUTTTTTTT WITH SOME ISSUES TO FIX LATER IN OTHER UPDATES

Very sorry the updates are not coming fast enough for you, You could have used the trial as long as you wanted without paying anything, but you would have had the watermark of Bert on the movie, it was your choice to buy the program, all the programs here are " Try before you buy" I am sure the program will be fine, I happen to think its just fine now, but its going to get better. Sorry you are not satisfied. I don't think any Moderator here told you that you had to buy the program. It was your choice. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Again with the caps abuse, do yourself a favor. Buy yourself a rewritable disc and test the output first before you burn to a single use bd-r. If the output doesn't work, erase the disc and try again.

As you've been advised to do before.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

okay caps off i dont known that upst you, good recomendation of use a bdrewritable ,that the first time you said not a dozen
Going to do it
THANKS

Very sorry the updates are not coming fast enough for you, You could have used the trial as long as you wanted without paying anything, but you would have had the watermark of Bert on the movie, it was your choice to buy the program, all the programs here are " Try before you buy" I am sure the program will be fine, I happen to think its just fine now, but its going to get better. Sorry you are not satisfied. I don't think any Moderator here told you that you had to buy the program. It was your choice. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

i understand,i buying in confidence with slysoft for the good feedbacks that i have using his programs, itried the trial and back up in disc 3 original movies and do it perfect before i buy but i have problems with the last 4 movies but i keep trying and give you time to fight the issues,i am glad with your programs and service
THANK YOU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps#Computing
With the advent of the Bulletin board system, or BBS, and later the Internet, typing messages in all caps became closely identified with "shouting" or attention-seeking behavior, and is considered very rude. As a result, netiquette generally discourages the use of all caps when posting messages online. While all caps can be used as an alternative to rich-text "bolding" for a single word or phrase, to express emphasis, repeated use of all caps can be considered "shouting" or irritating. Its equivalence to shouting traces back to 1984 and traces back to printed typography usage of all capitals to mean shouting

The software doesn't work on every Blu ray. That is why you should make an ISO and mount it in a virtual drive so you can test it if it plays correctly. On the ones that don't work I use Leawo Blu Ray Copy which doesn't have all the features of CloneBD and isn't as pretty but usually works.

Back