• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The number 23

TGZmrhat

has anyone else had an issue with this movie it rips fine but when I burn it and try to watch it I keep getting this blue piece of screen telling me to press enter to hear comments and it is only on the disc not the VOB file it is weird and I dont know what to make of it so any help or opinion would be great thanx:confused::confused:

has anyone else had an issue with this movie it rips fine but when I burn it and try to watch it I keep getting this blue piece of screen telling me to press enter to hear comments and it is only on the disc not the VOB file it is weird and I dont know what to make of it so any help or opinion would be great thanx:confused::confused:

This was a known bug in CloneDVD version 2.9.0.9. Update to version 2.9.1.0 and it will be fine. Please note that this is not an issue with AnyDVD.

I am having difficulty with this movie as well. I initially decrypted to HDD. Tried using Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced to burn movie. After the import, Nero froze up.
I used CloneDVD next, and during playback, about 20 minutes or so it was glitching.
I just updated CloneDVD, and am using the latest AnyDVD to rip to HDD this time. Still had a problem with using Nero Recode, but I hope the updated CloneDVD resolves this.
I also wanted to mention that when I played the movie from the HDD with Nero, there were comments displayed on screen. The audio sounded slightly muted, not clear. I thought my DVD was defective, so I ripped my friends for the second attempt. Same thing. Just thought I would share this with others experiencing the same.
I will get back later regarding the updated CloneDVD. I am at 30% ripping right now. I will not know until tomorrow.

Use Dvd Shrink instead and Uncheck all the english subtitles the blue box will disappear.

Last edited:

It turns out that blue box of information is the "InfiniFilm" feature of additional information. I have been unsuccessful at getting it removed with the updated CloneDVD 2.9.1.1 and AnyDVD 6.1.6.7.
When I back it up to another hard drive location, or to a DVD+R, it includes the infiniFilm feature during playback.
My VOB's include the infiniFilm. I guess I will have to wait for the next CloneDVD update. I have no desire to spend money on other programs such as the Shrink suggested.
Too many of the same applications = more problems.

It turns out that blue box of information is the "InfiniFilm" feature of additional information. I have been unsuccessful at getting it removed with the updated CloneDVD 2.9.1.1 and AnyDVD 6.1.6.7.
When I back it up to another hard drive location, or to a DVD+R, it includes the infiniFilm feature during playback.
My VOB's include the infiniFilm. I guess I will have to wait for the next CloneDVD update. I have no desire to spend money on other programs such as the Shrink suggested.
Too many of the same applications = more problems.

No update needed, you can do it with CloneDVD now. Unfortunately I don't have this movie, so I can't give detailed instructions. But I am sure, someone else can.

Uncheck all the the english subtitles. The blue box is in the subtitles.

Back