• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error after installing AnyDVD 6.1.6.7

Kostermann

hi,

after i installed AnyDVD 6.1.6.7 i get the error message
"initialise_dynamic() failed!" after reboot. OS ist Windows
Vista Ultimate, i retried to reinstall as Admin but
it dosnt work?

kind regards,
Kostermann

I know this may sound stupid, but are you sure the version you have installed is that version? I've heard of reports of people downloading a setup and the browser used the one in their cache.

I had the exact same problem, in fact, it corrupted my versions of CloneCD and CloneDvd2 and now I can not use any of them!

Same error here, and its definately the correct file downloaded.

Vista Home Premium

Stephen

Don't install as administrator, only under your login (which already has admin priveleges). The errors will go away. Also make sure that the PowerDVD.exe is not set to start as admin. It will fail upon start up. 6.1.6.7 is loading perfectly on my system now using the above. I'm on Vista Ultimate, toshiba HDDVD drive.

Me too!

After installing new any dvd version...6.1.6.7 any dvd will not auto start and I have to always right click and run as administrator...MANY PROBLEMS!

any dvd not working for me either

After updating to the the newest version of any dvd just this morning, I have tried several videos and none of them are working...I had no probs with the last version. I am on Vista, too. Can I get that one back?

After updating to the the newest version of any dvd just this morning, I have tried several videos and none of them are working...I had no probs with the last version. I am on Vista, too. Can I get that one back?

Go HERE for older versions.

Makes me want to rush right out and upgrade to Vista :disagree:

Windows Xp User here but the only problem I have is...

that the Update notice keeps coming up even after I had downloaded the update. Oh well at least it still works :)

the problems people are having with AnyDvd 61266 and 67, is that only with Vista or windows XP also

For those of you running Vista

1. Uninstall Anydvd.

2. Reboot.

3. Disable User Account Control.

4. Reinstall Anydvd

My problem started with 6.1.6.7. All previous versions worked fine with VISTA. I did not need to reboot my machine or do anything else out of the norm to get it to install & work correctly.

Sooo, my problem is this. Anydvd installs but won't load. I get the previously mentioned error. Is there a way to get a copy of the previous version. The link above has only much older versions.

Thanks.

I am running Vista 64 bit ultimate UAC is on and using anydvd 6.1.6.7 and there is no issues with anydvd running at start up. I thought I would share this as I am on 64 bit so more issues are easily to happen due to that.

Back