• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.6.7 Released

hi there...

I updated my previous version this morning however using version 6.1.6.7 I am still getting the initialise_dynamic_failed error under Windows Vista and I have tried to re-install a couple of times

anybody else having this same problem or know how to get round it

AnyDVD History

6.1.6.7 2007 07 31
- Fix: Bug introduced in 6.1.6.6, initialise_dynamic_failed error under
Windows Vista with UAC enabled
- Some minor fixes and improvements

Worked fine on my end (version 6.1.6.7). Make sure that you:

1. did not install as 'Administrator'
2. if you modified the compatibility during the error version, that the 'Run as administrator' box is unchecked in the short cut and the actual executable located in the program group.
3. You can install the new version right over the old. I just did and got no errors, on Vista Ultimate.

Good job SlySoft!

hi there...

I updated my previous version this morning however using version 6.1.6.7 I am still getting the initialise_dynamic_failed error under Windows Vista and I have tried to re-install a couple of times

Last edited:
hi there...

i have 6166 (havent gotten around to updating :D ) and you can get past that by right clicking the anydvd icon and clicking run as administrator. dont know if it works in 6167

hi there...

You better make sure what version you have, it was not on the server this morning. I guess that all depends on where you are in the world also. LOL.

No internet access

After installing the upgrade 6.1.6.7 I lost my internet connection. I contacted my ISP and Dell and they both stated it was because of my recent upgrade and that I had to contact you.

I am currently using Windows XP v.7. Let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Thanks!

After installing the upgrade 6.1.6.7 I lost my internet connection. I contacted my ISP and Dell and they both stated it was because of my recent upgrade and that I had to contact you.

I am currently using Windows XP v.7. Let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Thanks!
How come it only happened to you? If you lost your internet connection it had nothing to do with AnyDVD LOL. No one else is experiencing this.

Last edited:
Reboot you modem, this cannot be a software installation problem. If you have a router, then dial into it via the configuration app and see if you ISP has given you an IP. If you do not have an IP, it will show 0.0.0.0 or 192.168.1.x

Installed programs do not affect the IP stack to the best of my knowlege.

Thanks!

Reboot you modem, this cannot be a software installation problem. If you have a router, then dial into it via the configuration app and see if you ISP has given you an IP. If you do not have an IP, it will show 0.0.0.0 or 192.168.1.x

Installed programs do not affect the IP stack to the best of my knowlege.
You are correct nesNYC.:agree:

Thanks

First I would like to thank you, MR Moderator... FOR LAUGHING (LOL) at my serious question! I was doing what I was asked to do by BOTH my ISP and Dell.

Second, seriously thanks for responding to the others. I already tried uninstalling the program and doing a system restore. My DSL is hardwired directly to my computer at this time with no router, etc.

Any other suggestions, not just defensive answers?

Terri

Thanks!

First I would like to thank you, MR Moderator... FOR LAUGHING (LOL) at my serious question! I was doing what I was asked to do by BOTH my ISP and Dell.

Second, seriously thanks for responding to the others. I already tried uninstalling the program and doing a system restore. My DSL is hardwired directly to my computer at this time with no router, etc.

Terri

Anydvd doesn't do anything to the PC except make the DVD Drive decrypted the DVD in the drive so there is serious PC issues you are having there. No I have no ideal how to fix it as I don't use the PC. Have you cleaned your hard drive with disk cleaner, or something close to that? Also what about defragging the HDD. I also recommend advance windows care personal and ccleaner they are both free google it to get those and run those as well after you uninstall anydvd that is current on your system. So again as mention and I am not being sarcastic or rude anydvd doesn't mess with the internet card or the configuration of that either, it just works only on the DVD Drive(s).

With Dell advice like that and the ISP I would change PC's and ISP service for that matter.

What the...

Thanks!

I didn't know XP had a V.7, hmmmm, me thinks Noob. :doh:

Terri
Your first problem here is that you actually listened to Dell and your ISP, I can guarantee that neither of them has a clue, did the person from Dell actually speak English or was it Engrish?? The fact that you uninstalled AnyDvd and did a system restore points to something to do with your DSL and not your system. Those DSL clowns, Qworst where I am from, don't even know what a computer is, so keep looking into the DSL end, that is where your problem is.

8)

Thanks SlySoft!

I appreciate the usable workarounds and quick update. Compare this to Apple's handling of the miserable iTunes 7.3 release - complete silence and a two week wait for a real solution.

XP v.7

Waxman,

Yeah, XP v.7 is like the "introduction" to Vista. Has the tabs and stuff. Kinda cool.

Terri

Does everyone who updated to v6.1.6.7 have the UAC icon on the shortcut like me? I did the "Run as Administrator" fix for v6.1.6.6 yesterday then I installed the new version today, but the icon remains the same. I even went so far as to uninstall it completely, delete all registry keys and hidden folders/files related to the program, then install the new version.

Attachments

• anydvd.png
    anydvd.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 10
Okay: PC 101
1. Windows XP is an Operating System
2. Internet Explorer V7 is a Browser
They are two different things.:confused:

Back