• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Mobile next update?

antipodes

I have a problem when recording DVDs to my mobile in that half way through the movie the subtitles disappear. The late Frank Hollander advised that because of the complexities involved the issue would not be resolved until CloneBD was released. Assuming that CloneDVD Mobile is a Slysoft product have Elaborate Bytes agreed to co-operate in developing this solution and when can we expect an updated version of CloneDVD Mobile to be released?

That seems to be a problem with the latest beta, use the official release to fix it. It's slower but works.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

next update for CloneDVD Mobile

Thanks Ch3vr0n I have done that but I am still interested in seeing an improved and faster version of CloneDVD Mobile:bowdown:

don't expect that anytime soon though. It was stated a while ago that CDVDM's next major release would use the encoding engine of CLBD, and since CLBD is far from finished or the encoding engine perfect it will be a while.

the latest official release and the latest beta can co-exist, just install to manually specified folder because the latest release will does sometimes choke on new DVD releases where the beta doesn't.

I have a problem when recording DVDs to my mobile in that half way through the movie the subtitles disappear. The late Frank Hollander advised that because of the complexities involved the issue would not be resolved until CloneBD was released. Assuming that CloneDVD Mobile is a Slysoft product have Elaborate Bytes agreed to co-operate in developing this solution and when can we expect an updated version of CloneDVD Mobile to be released?

I know this is an old post :oops: but I was having the same problem with subtitles in my anime DVDs using Clone DVD Mobile. I also own AVS4You's Video Editor and Video Converter and am pleased to say that video converter works perfectly with subtitles and will even rip straight from the DVD, (Haven't tried my Blu-Rays yet :eek:) and save in a bunch of formats. However, it embeds the subtitles onto the video so there is no way to turn the subtitles off. But you can select which subtitle track you want. In my case, the subtitles only appear during Japanese dialog and Kanji signs. All in all, it works great for my needs maybe it'll work for you as well :cool: Of course, this would not even be possible without that extraordinary piece of stealthy software known as AnyDVD HD running in the background (y):cautious::cool::whistle::X3:

Back