• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie-only with "no menu" option

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmecko

Please add a "No menu" option that would burn a selected stream (main feature) with no menu. I have been creating these with BD Rebuilder "Movie-only" option for several years. Me and my kids like it the most. Put the disk in and the movie starts playing.

I have been searching the CloneBD forum and was not able to find a request for this feature. If the request already exist, please disregard this post.

I'd like this too. I see no reason to put a speed menu in when it's purely a movie only

As I said before: "Jump directly to main title" option has been in there for quite a while now.
It's broken in 1.0.4.8, but will be reenabled in the next version.

But it still puts in a menu, what I'd like is an option to have no menu at all. Personally I hate all the speed menu's and see no point in having them at all for a 'movie only' disc

But it still puts in a menu, what I'd like is an option to have no menu at all. Personally I hate all the speed menu's and see no point in having them at all for a 'movie only' disc

Then use BDEdit to remove it :p

Shouldn't really need to. Don't see why there isn't an option to have no menu at all. They are completely pointless on a movie only disc

Shouldn't really need to. Don't see why there isn't an option to have no menu at all. They are completely pointless on a movie only disc

For technical reasons, they are always in there, they take up pretty much zero space - the option to skip them at startup is there (albeit broken atm), so for all intents and purposes, when fixed, they are effectively gone.
At some time, they will allow for selecting audio/subtitles or who knows what else.
I don't see why this is worth so much fussing about. I think the devs have more important things to do than take care of non-issues.

If you find this to much 'fussing' then why have a 'Requests & Suggestions' section at all?

There's no reason to have a menu at all when building Blu-rays, so if you make just a movie-only disc you should be able to make a playlist that just plays a single file on the disc that it plays with either a 'Stop at end of playback' or 'Looping playback'. It's much easier to build a single file disc than to add in menus and links to those menus.

and we know its possible. BD-Rebuilder can do it afaik, i don't do movie-only's myself so for me this isn't an issue but for others it is. A movie-only with a menu at the end isn't a movie only, it's got a menu.

Ok, I'm rolling my eyes here quietly and closing the thread, because this will lead to nothing useful.
The request is noted, maybe a dev will at some point pick it up or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back