• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature request : reduce in systray !

surfix

Hi,

I just wonder if you could add a "reduce in systray" function in clonedvd like any dvd does, i'm sure it'll be usefull to many people (include me, when my boss comes look to what i'm doing...)

thanxx
SurfiX

Hi,

I just wonder if you could add a "reduce in systray" function in clonedvd like any dvd does, i'm sure it'll be usefull to many people (include me, when my boss comes look to what i'm doing...)

I never thought about this before but, yes, it would be a nice feature. I won't hold my breath on seeing it happen, though.

If your boss has an I.S. person of any caliber at all, he can see everything you do on the company system and publish a monthly report on your activities! So I don't think a "Minimize" button will help much ... your cooked babe! :D

Whisperer

Back