• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD initialise_dynamic() failed!

dsekus

AnyDVD HD fails to load after Clone DVD Upgrade

I run both CloneDVD and AnyDVD HD. I upgraded CloneDVD from 2.9.0.9 to 2.9.1.0. My AnyDVD HD version is 6.1.6.5. After the upgrade, ANYDVD HD fails to load. I get the error message:

initialise-dynamic() failed!

I upgraded AnyDVD HD to 6.1.6.6. Still get same problem. I uninstalled both CloneDVD and AnyDVD HD. Reinstalled AnyDVD HD 6.1.6.6. Still get the same problem. A system restore brought me back to working versions (prio to any upgrade) of CloneDVD and AnyDVD HD.

I am looking for help to resolve this proble.

Running Vista 32 Ultimate

Thanks - Doug

Having same issue

I was using AnyDVD with no issues. Worked great. Upgraded to HD, rebooted as requested, and now I get the same error on Vista Premium

JP

I was using AnyDVD with no issues. Worked great. Upgraded to HD, rebooted as requested, and now I get the same error on Vista Premium

Thanks, we'll look into it.

Hi there. AnyDVD was working fine (6.1.6.5). I just downloaded and installed the latest version (6.1.6.6) but recently whenever I boot, I get the error message dialog box stating: INITIALISE_dynamic() failed! Obviously AnyDVD doesn't load into my system tray, but even if I double click the AnyDVD icon it will not load too into my system tray.
Any idea?
Same problem with the clonedvd latest version (2.9.1.0).
My OS is vista Home premium.
I uninstalled and reinstalled softwares but nothing has changed.
Any help is appreciate.
Question: i do not uninstall the previous version when an update is available. Right?
Thanks for your support.
Cheers

Dynamic() failed

At least it's not just me!!

Guys, I have this problem too; although on Vista Ultimate, I have the exact same error and it failes to load.

Error message attached.

Any ideas please?

Many thanks

Attachments

• 2007-07-31_101623.png
    2007-07-31_101623.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 11
Hi there. AnyDVD was working fine (6.1.6.5). I just downloaded and installed the latest version (6.1.6.6) but recently whenever I boot, I get the error message dialog box stating: INITIALISE_dynamic() failed! Obviously AnyDVD doesn't load into my system tray, but even if I double click the AnyDVD icon it will not load too into my system tray.
Any idea?
Any help is appreciate.
Question: i do not uninstall the previous version when an update is available. Right?
Thanks for your support.
Cheers

It's one of these beloved Vista issues again...
We'll send out a fix soon.
Until then: the easiest way to get around it in the meantime is to deactivate UAC:
run msconfig->Tools, then click on the appropriate entry.

If you don't want to deactivate UAC, you can work around the problem for a Windows session by rightklicking on anydvd and choosing "run as administrator". That should work a well.

initialise-dynamic() failed!

Running Vista 32 Ultimate

I just upgraded my Vista 32 Ultimate installed AnyDVD HD from 6.1.6.5 to 6.1.6.6 and I'm getting exactly the same error message dialog box at startup, then AnyDVD fails toload.

Appears that there is a bug in the new 6.1.6.6 version that means it will no longer work on my Vista install.

NB: I tried it on my Windows XP partition (same PC), and it works fine, so looks like a Vista issue!

Help!

1. Disable User Account Control in Vista.

2. Run Vista as Administrator.

3. Try reinstalling

UAC "wins" again. Preventing that evil bad software from running. LOL! :)

Just for the record

Running Vista32 here with UAC permanently off and I have no issues.

It would be nice if people would read a little and then post in the appropriate thread instead of opening new ones on the "exact same" subject....:(

It would be nice if people would read a little and then post in the appropriate thread instead of opening new ones on the "exact same" subject....:(

What are you new to forums or something? That's just not how things are done. you need at least 15 threads on the exact same problem because YOUR problem MAY be unique. :D ROFLMAO!

I am merging this thread with another on the same issue. EDIT THREADS MERGED

What are you new to forums or something? That's just not how things are done. you need at least 15 threads on the exact same problem because YOUR problem MAY be unique. :D ROFLMAO!

Your right! We probably need at least twenty+ to qualify.:D I hope it will be a long time before I have to migrate to that wonderful Vista OS, since people are having so much fun with it.....:D:D

Your right! We probably need at least twenty+ to qualify.:D I hope it will be a long time before I have to migrate to that wonderful Vista OS, since people are having so much fun with it.....:D:D

Vista's interface isn't bad. I rather like it. The driver problem is what irritates me. However, the beta patches that were leaked yesterday have helped Vista stability IMMENSELY. So, things are improving. But, I still won't recommend it to people.

Still having problems....

Have the same problem.
Removed AnyDVD version 6166 and reinstalled version 6165.

But I still get the error initialise-dynamic() failed!, when starting up my computer.

I am crying!

René

However, the beta patches that were leaked yesterday have helped Vista stability IMMENSELY. So, things are improving. But, I still won't recommend it to people.

what patches??? where can i get them?!?

what patches??? where can i get them?!?

They're not out officially. As I said, they were leaked and still considered beta. Since I'm a developer, that kind of thing doesn't scare me. :) In any case, the link was pulled by MS as you can imagine. Check neowin.net to see if any new links to it pop up. Otherwise wait the 2 weeks until the official release is put up on Windows Update. They'll be pushed on the next "patch Tuesday."

Initialise_dynamic() failed

I have the same problem as dadobit66 and others regarding initialise_dynamic() failed! message from 6.1.6.6 with Vista HP. Same results with uninstalling and reinstalling. Running installation as administrator seems to work for a single session only; when rebooting or coming out of sleep mode the error message returns. 6.1.6.5 was working fine with Vista HP and I didn't specifically choose to run that installation "as administrator."

Would it be best to reinstall 6.1.6.5 until the fix is developed for 6.1.6.6?

Thanks!

Any idea?
Any help is appreciate.
Thanks for your support.
Cheers

Back