• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I keep getting a message about an upgrade for AnyDVD2...

ravenx329

yet I can not seem to find the update link anywhere. It takes me to a foreign discount for new customers...??? Anyone have any idea as to what to do or just ignore the update notice?? I had just purchased the package this past week too.
Thanks in advance,
Jason

yet I can not seem to find the update link anywhere. It takes me to a foreign discount for new customers...??? Anyone have any idea as to what to do or just ignore the update notice?? I had just purchased the package this past week too.
Thanks in advance,
Jason

just download the latest trial and install over the top of your existing version. it will become the updated, registered version.

Back