• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NOD32 and anydvd issue

Charlie

I am trying NOD32 and when I reboot the PC anydvd hd tries to start and I get this error message.

initialise_dynamic()failed

I have tried to see in NOD32 if it is stopping it and tell it that this is OK but can't seem to find where to go in the program to allow this. It is a NOD32 issue as I was running AVG Free and it always started at start up. So I am asking any NOD32 users for help on this matter.

I'll add if I click on the desktop icon the same happens and a clean install didn't correct this either.

I am trying NOD32 and when I reboot the PC anydvd hd tries to start and I get this error message.

initialise_dynamic()failed

I have tried to see in NOD32 if it is stopping it and tell it that this is OK but can't seem to find where to go in the program to allow this. It is a NOD32 issue as I was running AVG Free and it always started at start up. So I am asking any NOD32 users for help on this matter.

I'll add if I click on the desktop icon the same happens and a clean install didn't correct this either.

Is this NOD32 2.70.39? I honestly have never had a problem and I've used NOD32 for ages. Both start at boot and no crashes. This sounds like there's an issues somewhere else.

You might try contacting Eset. I highly recommend NOD32 and it's unfortunate you're have this problem. I wish I could help.

As far as exclusion settings that would be under the NOD32 Control Center | AMON | Setup | Exclusions.

Thanks for the reply there really is no issue I guess? What I did is uninstalled anydvd hd and clonedvd2 then uninstalled NOD32 rebooted, did a search for all left over files, then deleted all of those and ran ccleaner, then advance windows care personal, then disk cleaner built into windows, then defraged the hdd and rebooted and installed each app one at a time rebooting after each install all seems good to go now.

Thanks for the reply there really is no issue I guess? What I did is uninstalled anydvd hd and clonedvd2 then uninstalled NOD32 rebooted, did a search for all left over files, then deleted all of those and ran ccleaner, then advance windows care personal, then disk cleaner built into windows, then defraged the hdd and rebooted and installed each app one at a time rebooting after each install all seems good to go now.

I'm glad the problem has been resolved :)

Back