• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd and Anydvd HD Keys

Charlie

I have 2 PC's and I own both the anydvd and I also have the anydvd hd keys. I was wondering if my anydvd key (regular) would still be good to use? Where I'm going with this is I want to use my anydvd hd key on one PC and use my anydvd on the other which of course doesn't unlock the HD/BD part on the regular.

Is this OK or is my regular key no longer valid?

Let me add that the PC that will only have the regular version would constantly be on and the PC with the anydvd HD would constantly be on as well if I was to do this. I was thinking that they were indeed 2 different keys personally so this is why I ask.

I have 2 PC's and I own both the anydvd and I also have the anydvd hd keys. I was wondering if my anydvd key (regular) would still be good to use? Where I'm going with this is I want to use my anydvd hd key on one PC and use my anydvd on the other which of course doesn't unlock the HD/BD part on the regular.

Is this OK or is my regular key no longer valid?
No, the regular key will be revoked.

OK kewl thanks thought I'd ask no one else has I think? :D

Back