• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD 2.9.1.0 released

Bei SlySoft hat man anscheinend noch inx davon gemerkt!?
Was ein Glück das ich Elby noch immer in meinen Favoriten habe.
Hin und wieder lohnt es sich da vorbeizuschauen

I've only got a Region1 keyboard to type on :D ... but I agree! ... I think. Go Slysoft! Go Elby! Go Olli! Go James!

BTW, where (in development) is our "new, and easier to use" splitting interface which might also include my suggestion of adding a little "Please Insert Disk 2" message-screen-SS/Elby logo at the end of split disk1 ? I feel that the market "share" for compression of DL originals to SL media is (albeit slowly) dropping with the cheap prices available on good quality SL media (for splitting) and DL media ... why loose 100% quality to save a few cents(?). ... so I feel that upgrading the splitting features and interface of CloneDVD would be beneficial & welcome to many of us. ... CloneCD is still my perfect, #1 choice for backing up my favorite DL movies to DL media.

Thank you Elby & Olli, Thank you James,
Whisperer

Last edited:
Sorry, I in the wrong section wrote and also in addition in the wrong language. Please assign to me. By the way. I thought Olli work already some years no longer for Elby? Or works he now for Slysoft. I hope we talk over the same Olli, otherwise forget the last sentence.
Assign to me my bad English. School is already 20 years ago

Bei SlySoft hat man anscheinend noch inx davon gemerkt!?
Was ein Glück das ich Elby noch immer in meinen Favoriten habe.
Hin und wieder lohnt es sich da vorbeizuschauen

Oh, man ich glaube es nicht. Du bist schon der Dritte Deutsche heute der versehentlich im englischen Bereich deutsch schreibt.:eek:

Translation:
Oh dude, I can't believe. You are already the third german today, who wrote accidently german in the english section.

I've only got a Region1 keyboard to type on
ßöäü€
I have a R2 keyboard.:D

EDIT:
Sorry, I in the wrong section wrote and also in addition in the wrong language. Please assign to me. By the way. I thought Olli work already am some years no longer for Elby? Or works he now for Slysoft. I hope we talk over the same Olli, otherwise forget the last sentence.
Assign to me my bad English. School is already 20 years ago
I was too slow. I think Olli is still workign at Elby, but he just stopped posting in public forums.

Last edited:
Date of the changelog will probably not match with the date of the release.

Clone Dvd 2910 error's

yes when i updated to the new versino of clonedvd 2910

all my dvd's i trying to copy, i get error codes
i am attaching zip file with the text error log

this is only 1
i have had 5 or more now that get only to 1% an spit out similiar error messages. i have the lastest anydvd 6167

but i think its clone dvd thats giving the problem not anydvd

i never had this many errors before not till i downloaded the 2910 version
whats up?

i have to convert over using roxio 9 dvd copy

please fix the problem with this new version please!!!

thanks

Roger

Attachments

• clonedvd2910.zip
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
New version released

Version 2.9.1.1: 2007 08 01
- Fix: Bug introduced in 2.9.1.0, chkdsk could fail on system partition
under Windows 2000/XP
- Fix: Bug introduced in 2.9.1.0, registration did not work on Windows 98/ME
- Fix: Bug introduced in 2.9.1.0, "Init ElbyCDIO failed" error under
Windows Vista with UAC enabled
- Some minor changes and improvements

Hi Charlie, you are everywhere anyway's DVDClone2 is working fine on my Vista and Xp System with ANYDVD, does this make sence, unable to use any other software on my sytem, yet Clone just worked fine and playing on My Tosh A1, no hichups, etc.

Ralph

Back