• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1

bassrocks

I've added the log file for you to take a look at. Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.8.4_Info_D_THE_HUNGERGAMES_MOCKINGJAY_PT1.ziplog
    983 KB · Views: 61
Hunger Games:Mockingjay part 1

It gets to 2% and then this pops up:

FileI0 3VTS_14_1.VOB 16613376 270336

It gets to 2% and then this pops up:

FileI0 3VTS_14_1.VOB 16613376 270336

This sounds like a bad copy you have-did you go back and exchange it for another and do the same process again?

There is new protection on this movie waiting for James for a fix

New Protection on Mockingjay part 1

Is there a fix for this protection yet or a time frame when it will be? Thanks.
You guys are awesome :bowdown:

No and no.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

That is for the MODs to decide to merge or keep it separate. So let's not try to be a MOD here.

This sounds like a bad copy you have-did you go back and exchange it for another and do the same process again?

Perhaps he was just noting that the other thread was there and that there was information in it?
Had you bothered to read that other thread too - you'd have known it was a new scheme and not a defective disk.
Either way - there's another logfile on the pile now - and that's what helps the most.

-W

Hunger Games

Thank you Clams. The reason I posted was because I didn't see one that was 7.5.8.4! all the ones I saw were 7.5.8.3! so therefore I posted, as Clams had stated more info and with a new logfile.

Mockingjay

:rock:worked for me with 7.5.8.4, just had to pick right file number (20)

hunger games mockingbird

would like to know when the problem will be fixed with hunger games doesn't even show the movie only subtitles 11 sec worth plz help ty

would like to know when the problem will be fixed with hunger games doesn't even show the movie only subtitles 11 sec worth plz help ty

No logfile means we can't help you. 'Doesn't even show the movie ...' Anydvd doesn't show anything at all. It only decrypts/rips it does not allow editing of the available streams. So what are you trying to do? What are you using? Read the sticky called 'please read this before you post', without the logfile we can't help you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

got hunger games to burn with the beta but will not play plz help ty

Multiple posts in different threads about the same issue and no information doesn't help anyone, including you.

Back