• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games Mockingjay region1

Ok ... i will know for next time...if i have a problem with another one i will create a log from the original before giving it back :)

it just seems to scan and scan and scan, never ending

using 7.5.8.4

Please create a log file. It may not be the same problem you're having. Also, the OP cited he was ripping to hard disk, are you doing the same ? I believe some are also using cloneDVD, so please include a AnyDVD log file.

Please exit AnyDVD and set your region code. Device manager, properties of your DVD drive and select your region code, and please create a new log file if the problem still exist.

Summary for drive P: (AnyDVD 7.5.8.4, BDPHash.bin 15-02-23)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GE24LU20 OL00 000312109ZA6NE0441
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Please exit AnyDVD and set your region code. Device manager, properties of your DVD drive and select your region code, and please create a new log file if the problem still exist.

Summary for drive P: (AnyDVD 7.5.8.4, BDPHash.bin 15-02-23)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GE24LU20 OL00 000312109ZA6NE0441
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

I think I set the region

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.8.4_Info_D_THE_HUNGERGAMES_MOCKINGJAY_PT1.ziplog
    962.6 KB · Views: 6
Ditto for Mockingjay-ziplog attached

Ziplog file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.8.4_Info_D_THE_HUNGERGAMES_MOCKINGJAY_PT1.ziplog
    968.4 KB · Views: 10
When there's news on a fix, it'll likely be in a new beta version. Slysoft doesnt do "Estimate releases for disc fixes"

When there's news on a fix, it'll likely be in a new beta version. Slysoft doesnt do "Estimate releases for disc fixes"

Agreed.
Best I can say is that they most often get "the fix" in before the "street release" date of the DVD in question, and that's the only real target they need to shoot for. (and they hit that 99% of the time)
So... my money says that this outta be good to go by Friday. :)

-W

Agreed.
Best I can say is that they most often get "the fix" in before the "street release" date of the DVD in question, and that's the only real target they need to shoot for. (and they hit that 99% of the time)
So... my money says that this outta be good to go by Friday. :)

-W

with the latest beta, title only, first title copies and plays back like a charm

Yes, but is the first title the main movie?
On my region 1 copy it is the previews only, there are no main movie files to be found in CloneDVD.
AnyDVD 7.5.8.4 had no problem backing up to hard drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
7.5.8.7 Seems to work

I ran into a roadblock with 7580, came to the forums, found mention of several betas, and tried the latest. (v.7.5.8.7) Burned Mockingjay Pt.1 Region 1 DVD in 14:00, direct to HDD. Playback is just fine, although the "scenes" part of the menu freezes in WMP. I'm using an old Win Vista on 2008 model HP TouchSmart PC with Sony DRU-810A in a Plextor PX-740UF housing. Much better result than with the 7580 version. Thanks, guys, best money I've ever spent on software!

A few notes:

1. Anydvd doesn't burn. Burning is transferring data FROM the hard drive through the optical drive TO a blank disc. Anydvd does the opposite. It Rip(copies) the data FROM the disc TO hard drive / decrypts

2. The reason 7587 handles that movie better than 7580 is because it has a new protection that 7580 can't handle.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Mockingjay copied for me no problem

First time poster here---I don't know if this is the right spot, or already somewhere else, BUT. I use anydvd 7.4.0.0 and clonedvd2 ver 2.9.3.0. I did not CLONE the dvd, but copied it. I copies the movie only. it is NOT the first one, which runs at 2hours 8 minits. I used track 27, and did not copy anything else just the movie, and I had no problems. For those here that are NOT using clonedvd, but perhaps another product, you are most likely having problems because the other program is selecting the 2 hour 8 minit file by default, which CLONEDVD registers as an error in the preview

You need to update anydvd to the latest beta. Release 7580 can't handle that new protection so your older version of 7400 definitely can't.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

Captain Dan

I copied Hungergames, Mockingjay Part1 using the last number #24 checked, not the first number. I copied without any problem AND BURNED TO A DISK WITH NO PROBLEMS

Back