• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Flatliners BLURAY problem

clareman

Backing up using .ISOs and my ps3. 99.9% have no issue using this method.

I get Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.5)
NERO IMAGEDRIVE2 2.26
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 11801792 sectors (23050 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: FLATLINERS
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to retrieve AGID!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

am I alone on this one?
seems to load fine in ISObuster, so I think the file is not corrupt

NERO IMAGEDRIVE2 2.26

Media is a DVD.
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to retrieve AGID!

am I alone on this one?

It'll work with the next release of AnyDVD ;)

(of course it also works fine with the current version, as long as you use the original disc)

Last edited:

NERO IMAGEDRIVE2 2.26

Media is a DVD.
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to retrieve AGID!

am I alone on this one?

clareman,
What is your specific process for creating and backing up ISO's to your PS3? In other words, with what are you creating your ISO images, how are you gettng them to your PS3's hard drive, and then what needs to be done to play the ISO file?

It'll work with the next release of AnyDVD ;)

(of course it also works fine with the current version, as long as you use the original disc)

yeah, this was an .iso and of course you are absolutely right..

it now extracts with v9! as usual, the crew that never sleeps !!

thanks

clareman,
What is your specific process for creating and backing up ISO's to your PS3? In other words, with what are you creating your ISO images, how are you gettng them to your PS3's hard drive, and then what needs to be done to play the ISO file?

i have since acquired a real bluray drive and all is moot although DANG it takes along time to burn!!

of course when I tried to play that disc in my only player, the ps3, it wouldn't work on 1.51 so I bit the bullet and upgraded to the latest.

Before I was doing the usual, writing out an iso in linux, bring over to the pc and mounting and decrypting, now I just backup direct. To play I was doing that whole remux convert to mpg thing. I had 2 TB plus of files that once I got my TVIX (you were the one that recommended it!), i got rid of them all and just keep the file intact and play dd5.1 and DTS without all the hassle of the PS3. The TVIX plays just about everything i throw at it except avc and vc1 m2ts files. It does play h.264 HD and I recently saw a couple of files play back that were over 35Mps! It is very convenient, but unfortunately I do not think the video output (via HDMI) is not a crisp and black as on the ps3.

Until the ps3 can recognize ntfs external usb devices and play digital audio based on the file and not just 2 channel crap, it is pretty useless. I noticed last night though, it scanned my network and I was able to play files direct off the pc without that tedious copying, i'll do some experimenting and let you know what I find.

If Sony was smart they'd look at what that TVIX box can do, the ps3 SHOULD be able to all and more, and it's just junk compared to it...

Back