• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sorry But.....................

Si_Kenny

Hi all, i am just about to buy "Any DVD HD" but the site is saying $80 ish dollors. Am i right in thinking that i also have to buy the other "Any DVD" program:mad: Regards Si

Hi all, i am just about to buy "Any DVD HD" but the site is saying $80 ish dollors. Am i right in thinking that i also have to buy the other "Any DVD" program:mad: Regards Si

If you already own AnyDVD then, no, you can upgrade for just 30 USD. If you don't already own AnyDVD then, yes, you purchase AnyDVD (49 USD) and the HD upgrade (30 USD). The HD option is an extension to the existing program. So you must purchase AnyDVD and then the option for handling HD content.

Honestly, 79 USD isn't a bad price when you figure in the hardware requirements to play HD content on a PC and how AnyDVD HD makes it possible to save some money in this respect.

Thanx for that. I thought this was the case but just wanted to comfirm be for i ordered. Thankyou again for your quick responce. Regards Si

Back