• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

X-men3 region coding

gary_c

HI,

When I try and play this blu-ray disc from either disc or harddrive it just states that this disc has been region coded to B and will not play on this machine, powerdvd is on default A. Anydvd_HD has remove region coding ticked with automatic ticked.

Anydvd_hd is running with the following status window:-

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.5)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/05/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 12219392 sectors (23866 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: XMEN3_F1
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc appears to be locked to Region A & C!
Blu-Ray disc adjusted to Region A!

Help wanted

cheers

Gary

HI,

When I try and play this blu-ray disc from either disc or harddrive it just states that this disc has been region coded to B and will not play on this machine, powerdvd is on default A. Anydvd_HD has remove region coding ticked with automatic ticked.

Anydvd_hd is running with the following status window:-

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.5)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-202 1.01 07/05/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 12219392 sectors (23866 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: XMEN3_F1
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc appears to be locked to Region A & C!
Blu-Ray disc adjusted to Region A!

Simple: just set AnyDVDs region coding to region B for this disc instead of automatic.
A few discs don't work with the automatic setting.

Hi,

Excellent - cheers for reply.

Is it a case of just changing to region B inorder to play the already ripped copy or would I need to re-rip it with the region coding now set to B?

Thanx again

Gary

If you've already ripped it try turning off anydvd and see if it plays, if not then turn on anydvd set it to region B and just copy over the files called index.bdmv and object.bdmv. That usually works for me

if not then turn on anydvd set it to region B and just copy over the files called index.bdmv and object.bdmv. That usually works for me

Precisely - in some cases, it'll be required to copy the JAR files as well, if present.

Back