• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still having trouble accessing the "ALT" Tab when CloneBD is finished....

whatever_gong82

I have been trying to use this program since I purchased it last month, but there is still one major bug that I can't seem to get the people in Support to look at: the fact that the "ALT" key on my system doesn't exist unless there is an error of some sort for CloneBD, i.e. the Program crashes.

When I just got done trying to produce a iso for the classic Tom Cruise comedy "Risky Business," there is no tab to save or send log files. Also, SpeedMenu is totally blank when using CloneBD, in that there is no link or anything of that sort to click on, thereby making the iso useless.

I hope that someone in Support would please take a look at this issue and try to resolve it. It is getting perplexing to me, to say nothing of the fact that I can't get CloneBD to save or create a log for me when I'm done processing a iso (with AnyDVD HD enabled, of course.)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.7.2_Info_I_RISKY_BUSINESS_NA.ziplog
    449.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Risky_Business_ALT_Key_fails_To_Load.jpg
    Risky_Business_ALT_Key_fails_To_Load.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 13
There's never a 'Tab' for the logfiles, when that final screen comes up you then have to keep the 'Alt' key on the keyboard held down and two buttons appear near the top

Standard completion looks like this
CloneBD finished.jpg

Then whilst holding down the 'Alt' key it should add in two extra buttons at the top of the completion box
CloneBD Alt.jpg

Last edited:
There's never a 'Tab' for the logfiles, when that final screen comes up you then have to keep the 'Alt' key on the keyboard held down and two buttons appear near the top

Standard completion looks like this
View attachment 25948

Then whilst holding down the 'Alt' key it should add in two extra buttons at the top of the completion box
View attachment 25949

I've held down the ALT key for at least 1 minute after CloneBD does its work, and nothing pops up at all.

I've found a new issue: even when I set CloneBD to reduce the size of a ripped ISO to fit a BD-25 disc, the resulting iso file is still too large to fit on a blank BD-25.

Here are the images that I got.

(I forgot to add that earlier, I tried to set this as a BD-folder, and the folder was also too large to fit a BD-25 blank disc.)

Oddly enough, the newly created iso does play with VLC, TMT 5 (pre-Cinavia), TMT6, WinDVD Pro 11.7 (but default audio does not work at all--the second default audio for the picture does work though), PowerDVD 12 Ultra (Cinavia unfortunately, I just bought it and it came with it), and PowerDVD 14 Ultra.

I'm attaching the log file from A Few Good Men (I still can't get the doggone ALT key to work--I've uninstalled CloneBD, re-installed it, and I still can't get it to work.)

Attachments

• Few_Good_Men_Create_ISO_1-25-2015.jpg
    Few_Good_Men_Create_ISO_1-25-2015.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Few_Good_Men_ISO_Complete_1-25-2015.jpg
    Few_Good_Men_ISO_Complete_1-25-2015.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Few_Good_Men_ISO_Complete_A_1-25-2015.jpg
    Few_Good_Men_ISO_Complete_A_1-25-2015.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Few_Good_Men_ISO_Complete_B_1-25-2015.jpg
    Few_Good_Men_ISO_Complete_B_1-25-2015.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_7.5.7.0_Info_I_FEWGOODMEN.ziplog
    237.3 KB · Views: 1
pressing Alt does not enable log generate buttons

I've held down the ALT key for at least 1 minute after CloneBD does its work, and nothing pops up at all.

I have a similar issue since versions of CloneBD after 1.0.3.2: pressing Alt does NOT reveal the two hidden buttons. Thus I cannot generate a log to save or send.
My system currently using CloneBD 1.0.4.7 & AnyDVD HD 7.6.0.0

Used two keyboards to assure that my Alt keys were all good.

My situation differs from yours in that I do not reach the end of the job, so I do not see the "Copy Created Successfully" box per se.
My job aborts about 10% through with CloneBD announcing an "internal transcoder error."
I've tried depressing Alt various spots, but the Send log / Save Log buttons do not display.

Any suggestions on how to allow CloneBD to generate a log welcome.

I have a similar issue since versions of CloneBD after 1.0.3.2: pressing Alt does NOT reveal the two hidden buttons. Thus I cannot generate a log to save or send.
My system currently using CloneBD 1.0.4.7 & AnyDVD HD 7.6.0.0

Used two keyboards to assure that my Alt keys were all good.

My situation differs from yours in that I do not reach the end of the job, so I do not see the "Copy Created Successfully" box per se.
My job aborts about 10% through with CloneBD announcing an "internal transcoder error."
I've tried depressing Alt various spots, but the Send log / Save Log buttons do not display.

Any suggestions on how to allow CloneBD to generate a log welcome.

The mods and fellow Forum users pointed me to the right solution, so I'll post the link right here.

Please read all of what is in that link so that you get the help that you need.

Good luck.

:D

I have the log buttons again. Thank you and all for this pointer!

You're welcome, by the way.

:clap:

I hope that you get to enjoy CloneBD.

Please always remember to send in any logs from CloneBD and AnyDVD HD if you have any problems.

log buttons usually do not appear

I have the log buttons again. Thank you and all for this pointer!

Unfortunately after initial success using the focus tips suggested, eventually the log buttons usually do not appear.
Pressing the Alt key, not clicking, or clicking in various places simply yields no viewable buttons, again most of the time.
https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?63609-CloneBD-1-0-4-5&p=408334#post408334
https://forum.slysoft.com/showthrea...CloneBD-when-encoding-mp4&p=408339#post408339

I wonder why fetching the logs was designated as requiring Alt as a hot key? Wouldn't it be more reliable to have the logs accessible via an always-present menu item?

Hoping for any further workaround ideas.

Back