• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Zodiac,Number 23 (main movie only)

sneakers

Zodiac did fine at 60% compression which is understandable since the movie is 157 minutes.

Number 23 is a little bit trickier. There are three main movies select the 2nd one which is the unrated version if you select the 1st one or the 3rd one you will get a blue banner at the bottom that comes on at every chapter stop telling you to press enter to learn facts about the movie. None of the subtitles appear to work. One is a fact track and the other two don't work.

The compression is 100%.

Last edited:
the number 23

On both back-up copy's of the movie "the number 23" that i've tried, I keep getting the pop up (fact's about the movie) on screen at the chapter break.
How do I disable this feature?

On both back-up copy's of the movie "the number 23" that i've tried, I keep getting the pop up (fact's about the movie) on screen at the chapter break.
How do I disable this feature?

rip without the subtitles

I used AnyDVD with DVD Shrink and it worked fine to backup the whole number 23 movie. This is another example of some movies that do not work right with the AnyDVD / CloneDVD combo until they upgrade AnyDVD to a new version. Basically CloneDVD in these instances compresses the backup to much causing pixelization artifacts in the copy,but the backup is coorect with AnyDVD / other tanscoder products i.e. DVDShrink. Hope this helps. BTW DVDShrink is freeware I think.

number 23

I Tried The 2nd Version Like The First Respnse Said To And It Is Not The Unrated Version, It Makes Us Select On The Theaterical Version For The Movie To Play. Just Thought I Would Let You All Know, Anyone Else Know Anything?

I used AnyDVD with DVD Shrink and it worked fine to backup the whole number 23 movie. This is another example of some movies that do not work right with the AnyDVD / CloneDVD combo until they upgrade AnyDVD to a new version. Basically CloneDVD in these instances compresses the backup to much causing pixelization artifacts in the copy,but the backup is coorect with AnyDVD / other tanscoder products i.e. DVDShrink. Hope this helps. BTW DVDShrink is freeware I think.

CloneDVD 2.9.1.0 or better fixes this problem.

number 23

Have tried to back up this title many times with no success. I have the latest version of clonedvd 2901 and the latest version of anydvd 6166. I keep getting the blue banner with each chapter. Any one have any answers. I read many threads on this subject and tried all the so called fixes no luck.

number 23

Thanks just saw that there was another anydvd update trying the backup now. I have clonedvd 2.9.1.0 I typed it wrong in my previous thread

What do you mean tick I tried the backup again still no luck still getting the banner between chapters.

Back