• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How come I cannot make AnyDVD HD to..

Galileo2000

remove stupid "first" trailers and FBI warnings from HD DVDs?

Am I missing something?

Galileo, I don't believe programs like DVD Remake and VOB Blanker have been updated to handle HD files yet. These programs can do the job for only standard DVD's at this point in time to get rid of the irritating warnings.

remove stupid "first" trailers and FBI warnings from HD DVDs?

Am I missing something?

AnyDVD can remove the annoying studio logos (Universal is probably the worst) automatically. In very early AnyDVD HD versions I had implemented an automatic "FBI warning" removal, but it didn't work reliably enough, so I dropped it.

But you can edit the .xpl files and use AnyDVD's wonderful "magic file replacement(tm)" to do this manually. It is not so hard, the .xpl files are quite straight forward to read and can be edited with notepad.

AnyDVD can remove the annoying studio logos (Universal is probably the worst) automatically. In very early AnyDVD HD versions I had implemented an automatic "FBI warning" removal, but it didn't work reliably enough, so I dropped it.

But you can edit the .xpl files and use AnyDVD's wonderful "magic file replacement(tm)" to do this manually. It is not so hard, the .xpl files are quite straight forward to read and can be edited with notepad.

Thanks James.

I know I can edit .xpl, I was hoping AnyDVD HD could do it for me.

But I understand the problem. Different titles require different steps to be taken, and if ever confused, the app can produce invalid copy.

Galileo, I don't believe programs like DVD Remake and VOB Blanker have been updated to handle HD files yet. These programs can do the job for only standard DVD's at this point in time to get rid of the irritating warnings.

I am talking about AnyDVD HD here bud, nothing else.

Back