• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal keep asking for the cd disc

mm8

First time posting here. I have been using Slysoft clonecd and anydvd and clonedvd for year and they have worked perfect.

I just installed the Game Jackal. I am running vista 32bit as admin and firewall is off. Only vista installed nothing else, no other software.
I have been trying multiple games ms and ea simulation games and it takes about 20 to 30 minutes for the image mode. However after is done it does not matter what game it is, is still asking for the cd disc. I made sure that the path are correct and I installed the games first and played them for a while before running the game jackal and create the profile for different games. Also why is the quick launch recommended ? I would think the image mode should be the only choice? I thought the whole point is to not use the cd/dvd media. I am using the trial version but based on other users that i read they had the same issue. I would buy the jackal but i need to make it work first in the trail version, is the latest v5.

If anyone can help i will appreciate it. Thank you.

Which game protection do the games use??? Do you know?

az_raiden

Please insert CD-DVD into drive:

First time posting here. I have been using Slysoft clonecd and anydvd and clonedvd for year and they have worked perfect.

I just installed the Game Jackal. I am running vista 32bit as admin and firewall is off. Only vista installed nothing else, no other software.
I have been trying multiple games ms and ea simulation games and it takes about 20 to 30 minutes for the image mode. However after is done it does not matter what game it is, is still asking for the cd disc. I made sure that the path are correct and I installed the games first and played them for a while before running the game jackal and create the profile for different games. Also why is the quick launch recommended ? I would think the image mode should be the only choice? I thought the whole point is to not use the cd/dvd media. I am using the trial version but based on other users that i read they had the same issue. I would buy the jackal but i need to make it work first in the trail version, is the latest v5.

If anyone can help i will appreciate it. Thank you.

Hello MM8, Can you give a list of the games you are trying this with? I also had a problem with some games in the beginning and I am now using the full version of Game Jackal Pro v5.2.0.0. When I came across this problem, I would pick the option to do a full CD/DVD scan instead of the quick version. It helped with my games that were with "Safedisc" protection. Let me know if that helped at all.

ciao
JD:rock:

Back