• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The "real" CloneBD?

Old Bear

I almost got burned by this! I vaguely remembered that Slyce was going to be released as "CloneBD" so I did a quick search last week. My search engine found CloneBD, so yay! So I downloaded the trial, all excited and fired it up, ready for some Blu-ray burning! What? This thing SUCKS! I just don't get the interface, no detailed instructions on how to use it, no forum, and no response when I fill out a Contact. Certainly glad I didn't actually PAY for it, I would have been pissed!

The lack of response is what made me suspicious, as with both AnyDVD and Clone DVD, I always got rapid responses to questions. That curiosity led me to here, thankfully, so now I have the "other" CloneBD. While I'm not quite up and running yet, THIS is what I was expecting! Everyone may already know about these two programs with the same name, but I suggest at least making a sticky for new folks to quickly learn they are not the same product!

I almost got burned by this! I vaguely remembered that Slyce was going to be released as "CloneBD" so I did a quick search last week. My search engine found CloneBD, so yay! So I downloaded the trial, all excited and fired it up, ready for some Blu-ray burning! What? This thing SUCKS! I just don't get the interface, no detailed instructions on how to use it, no forum, and no response when I fill out a Contact. Certainly glad I didn't actually PAY for it, I would have been pissed!

The lack of response is what made me suspicious, as with both AnyDVD and Clone DVD, I always got rapid responses to questions. That curiosity led me to here, thankfully, so now I have the "other" CloneBD. While I'm not quite up and running yet, THIS is what I was expecting! Everyone may already know about these two programs with the same name, but I suggest at least making a sticky for new folks to quickly learn they are not the same product!
Yes we are aware of the names, but the other program has nothing to do with Elby or Slysoft. I am sorry you had an issue, but its okay now right. I hope so. Thank you

Some more confusion: http://www.clonedvd.net
They offer even a CloneDVD Ultimate. Cool.
... and a "CloneBD 7". Tssss....

(Sorry SlyFox 1, didn't wanna make any advertising for them) 8)

Some more confusion: http://www.clonedvd.net
They offer even a CloneDVD Ultimate. Cool.
... and a "CloneBD 7". Tssss....

(Sorry SlyFox 1, didn't wanna make any advertising for them) 8)
Its fine, we have to make the members aware that these crapware sites have nothing to do with Slysoft or Elby. LOL

Back