• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Protected?

Fred256

What is the unprotected the home page refers to e.g. "CloneBD lets you copy your unprotected Blu-ray™ discs "

And does CloneBD compress a file to fit what size disk ?

Thanks

The same 'protected' as with clonedvd. It can't process discs that still have the copy protection intact. In other words, it needs anydvd HD to remove protection on the discs.

And yes, that's the whole point of it. Clonebd is the bluray version of clonedvd and clonedvd mobile into 1 product.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

The same 'protected' as with clonedvd. It can't process discs that still have the copy protection intact. In other words, it needs anydvd HD to remove protection on the discs.

And yes, that's the whole point of it. Clonebd is the bluray version of clonedvd and clonedvd mobile into 1 product.

Thanks very much that was what I was hoping... (I have AnyDVD HD).

Can you compress down to a DivX size ? Mostly I'd want to write to a 25GB disk but just curious...

Also does the trial version has a watermark ? I don't want to spoil a blu ray blank disk... so will get a couple or rewritables if necessary.

Thanks very much that was what I was hoping... (I have AnyDVD HD).

Can you compress down to a DivX size ? Mostly I'd want to write to a 25GB disk but just curious...

Also does the trial version has a watermark ? I don't want to spoil a blu ray blank disk... so will get a couple or rewritables if necessary.

I don't see anything for DivX, but you can convert it into a .mp4 or mkv, and yes, it does have a watermark for the trial version.

(I just bought a lifetime license yesterday, so I don't need to worry about that anymore.)

Last edited:
Back