• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Well, dang it, can't keep BD menus

freality

I love AnyDVD HD and was hoping CloneBD was going to be able to do what I want, but no go. Granted, not sure if anything out there can do this: I need something that can keep the BD menus but take out extraneous stuff like audio tracks or whatever else I want to save space (e.g., take something like THE RAID, get rid of the awful English HD audio dub track, but keep the original menus and extras, etc.). Am I missing something?

CloneBD is in its early stages of public use, it's nowhere near fully featured. Removal of trailers etc is planned to get added, just not available yet

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

CloneBD is in its early stages of public use, it's nowhere near fully featured. Removal of trailers etc is planned to get added, just not available yet

So, are you saying what I want is planned and will happen in the future? Or are you saying, "hey anything's possible even if it doesn't exist and they're not even planning on it?" In which case, I enjoy your optimism!

AFAIK, 'blanking \removing' is on the features request/to do list.

AFAIK, 'blanking \removing' is on the features request/to do list.

But what exactly does that mean? Can you take, say, a BD that has a main feature with 2 audio tracks, trailers, and some extra content...then, get it down to the main feature with 1 audio track plus extras (discard one of the main feature's audio tracks and the trailers) AND keep the original BD menus? From what I can tell, this is not possible (nor is it planned). It will always have the BD-Lite type menu and not be able to keep the original menus.

You can already remove titles, audio, subs... You just can't do it AND keep the original menu yet (as I'd already said, that's on the todo list), for now you can only do that with partial copy, not full copy.

So not possible, yes planned, no not always bd-lite menu

You can already remove titles, audio, subs... You just can't do it AND keep the original menu yet (as I'd already said, that's on the todo list), for now you can only do that with partial copy, not full copy.

So not possible, yes planned, no not always bd-lite menu

Glad to hear it. Where can we see the todo list that shows partial copy with full/original menus?

Nowhere, that's internal use only sadly. I would love it myself to be able to see the bugtracker / request list but it's internal only.

As suggested by Chris 23, I started this (closed and sticky) thread.

Booooooooh, think i was first with that request :D for a public tracker :p

lmao :) i knew you'd see the humor in it :p 1000x better. Now all we need is to see the main subject of this topic realised.

"Crap" removal and keeping the original menu (like bdrb can). I can't wait.

Back