• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.2.3

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD1023SlySoft.exe

1.0.2.3 2014-12-15
  • Fix: Crash when CloneBD reads some non-BD UDF devices (unknown) [#319, #324, #325, #401, #402, #420]
  • Fix: Crash on some computers with a legacy GPU driver [#334]
  • Fix: Division by zero when not enough space for cover image on start page [#329]
  • Fix: DirectX sometimes not installed properly. Fixes "d3dx9_43.dll is missing" [#443]
  • Fix: Start error code 0xC0000007B on XP/Vista when there is no DirectX installed [#443]
  • Fix: Bug in string library that caused the application to crash [#381, #382, #383, #384, #385, #387, #388, #389]
  • Fix: Jumping labels on progress page [#309]
  • Change: Set shorter network timeout for device list download, in case server cannot be found. [#314]
  • Change: Added tooltip explaining the meaning of "Audio core" [#346]
  • Change: disabled DXVA converters for good (using D3D pixel shaders instead; faster, more reliable, more configurable; only -converters- are affected, not -decoders-) [#450]
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

Last edited:
Cars 2 and The Smurfs still crash CloneBD (exits completely) as soon as i click begin conversion, Out of the all the discs i've tried these are the only two that crash like this.

Still crashing on 2012 and Last Starfighter

I get the same error with both of these disks:

00:18:06.269 | [ERROR ] transcoder stop error: 0xffffffff80004005
00:18:06.269 | [NOTICE ] Processing done, stopping transcoder...
00:18:06.269 | [ERROR ] transcoder stop error: 0xffffffff8000ffff
00:18:06.452 | [ERROR ] last reported error: '9000:pACKETIZED_ELEMENTARY_STREAM::parse:404 > __ensure((PacketSignature & 0xFFFFFF00) == 0x00000100)' (6)

I have sent the full debug on both of them to the email when the zips are generated.

Cars 2 and The Smurfs still crash CloneBD (exits completely) as soon as i click begin conversion, Out of the all the discs i've tried these are the only two that crash like this.

Testversion or do you have a license key installed?

Please run (Start/Run) dxdiag. Save info file, remove personal data and post it here.

Trial Version, Error pops up cant attach DxDiag file is too big.

Does that to me on Total Recall (2012) - reported here: Crashes-and-other-problem-with-Total-Recall-(2012)

Rule of thumb: You will never work as hard on a piece of software as you do right after your first public release. :)

Robert

Guardians of the Galaxy BD

1st attempt PC1 XP SP3 - Image distorted during ripping. I aborted the process myself expecting problem. Partial MP4 was distorted.
2nd attempt PC2 Win8.1 from ISO file made by AnyDVDHD on PC1 - Aborted itself before ending.

Log attached.

Attachments

• Big disapointment.zip
    646.1 KB · Views: 2
Rule of thumb: You will never work as hard on a piece of software as you do right after your first public release. :)
Robert

I vote this one - Quote of the year (QOTY).

Glad you used the word "Software". You help me to stay polite after blindly buying this piece of software.

Simply doesnt work

I purchased this program based on experience from years ago on other products from yourself. I am however at this time deeply regretting this. No matter what i do the program creates no temp files, or any files for that matter. If and when i press begin conversion program just auto closes every single time.

I am one update away from insisting on a full refund on this.

I am however happy to be told Its entirely my fault and that i am doing something very basic wrong. Please advise as to what the problem could be?

Glad to see this finally released :D
I have to say though, I'm disappointed with the initial release, pretty much everything I was hoping for isn't available yet (even basic things like an untouched MKV)
Not sure what part Slysoft had in the development (if any), but I was expecting a lot more :(

Glad to see this finally released :D
I have to say though, I'm disappointed with the initial release, pretty much everything I was hoping for isn't available yet (even basic things like an untouched MKV)
Not sure what part Slysoft had in the development (if any), but I was expecting a lot more :(
And you will get what you expected, every new release will fix some issues and add new features, we hope that you will continue to try CloneBD until it is up to the standards that you expected, its a new software, some softwares like this have taken years to make them right for what the user expects, and still are always innovating, your feedback is always appreciated and requests are always taken into consideration, the customer comes first and the team will try not to disappoint you.

And you will get what you expected, every new release will fix some issues and add new features, we hope that you will continue to try CloneBD until it is up to the standards that you expected, its a new software, some softwares like this have taken years to make them right for what the user expects, and still are always innovating, your feedback is always appreciated and requests are always taken into consideration, the customer comes first and the team will try not to disappoint you.

Just for fun::public int My(int TwoCents){return TwoCents++;}...
Personally I have no doubt that CloneBD will be an amazing product. Already like it a lot, flaws and all. It is an art, an ongoing evolution and a lot of hard work to get software "perfect". There are so many scenarios\influences\environmental factors that can upset the apple cart it is just not funny. Good job so far and thank you for CloneBD.

Just for fun::public int My(int TwoCents){return TwoCents++;}...
Personally I have no doubt that CloneBD will be an amazing product. Already like it a lot, flaws and all. It is an art, an ongoing evolution and a lot of hard work to get software "perfect". There are so many scenarios\influences\environmental factors that can upset the apple cart it is just not funny. Good job so far and thank you for CloneBD.
Thank you and stay with us, this is where the magic begins and the fun starts.:agree:

I purchased this program based on experience from years ago on other products from yourself. I am however at this time deeply regretting this. No matter what i do the program creates no temp files, or any files for that matter. If and when i press begin conversion program just auto closes every single time.

I am one update away from insisting on a full refund on this.

I am however happy to be told Its entirely my fault and that i am doing something very basic wrong. Please advise as to what the problem could be?

Hi neo4u,

I do not think it's your fault. Rather your environment or CloneBD. Or both.

What Windows version is running? XP?
Did you try with DXVA disabled?
CloneBD just closes? No message box? Nothing?

Please run (Start/Run) dxdiag. Save info file, remove personal data and post it here.

Tom

Really Tom.There is any chance to see any update of CloneBD before the 20% discount expire or it will continue after this date?I'm waiting for a lifetime license,to ensure that all will be ok.Yes,i know that i said i don't care...but if i can gain something from this.it will be also good.
I understand that CloneBD is a new product,but the support compare to slysoft,elby is too long behide.I'm sorry,but this is just my opinion.Do you know anything about upcoming updates?I don't want to to buy a lifetime license,and after that to refund it.

The next update is scheduled for tomorrow 23.00hrs GMT

SOURCE (bottom of the post)

Back