• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not enough space on drive d:\

edwardssr

I am using a 25 GB disc as a target disc. In the resulting size, I show the movie will be only 24.31 GB. The original, of course, is a 50 GB disc. Does anyone know what's with this? Am I forgetting to tweak a setting or something? Thanks!

I am using a 25 GB disc as a target disc. In the resulting size, I show the movie will be only 24.31 GB. The original, of course, is a 50 GB disc. Does anyone know what's with this? Am I forgetting to tweak a setting or something? Thanks!

You can only use 23.31 put scale back to that -Your better of using a 50gb disk and use imgburn to write.
Here is message I got from elby.
Thank you for your e-mail.

This seems to be a little bug. Our programmers will try to fix it as soon as possible. As a workaound:
Please click on ISO and then back on burn.
So in the upper left, button 3 and then button 2 again.

Kind regards,
Hans Gurtli
elby Support

With same principle on 50GB disc you cannot burn more 46.66 GB

Back