• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Was going to pull the trigger and purchase....but..

Bluesky5553

Was going to purchase Clone BD this morning, but went to do a trial run first, and got the same message that it couldn't create the destination folder every time I tried to run it making a disc. Screenshot is attached. Don't know if it's me or not, but don't have an issue running software normally of any kind on my computers.

Can you see if I have any settings wrong, or am I just having a case of Sunday morning stupidity.

Attachments

• SCREENSHOT.jpg
    SCREENSHOT.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 95
You may have an access permission problem saving straight to C:. Create a new folder "BD backups" or similar and try that.
You could also try creating a disk folder first before running CloneBD

Tried all of that already and no go.

Made a folder called D:\CloneBDTemp, get the same little red box coming up with can't create the desination file. Also just tried D:\TEMP2 and others as well and no go. Even the folder the directory that CloneBD creates on its own gives the error box when the begin conversions button is pressed.

According to the international forum part they are now aware of the issue and a big report has been created internally. We'll have to wait to see what they find out.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

destination file creation error

Tried all of that already and no go.

Made a folder called D:\CloneBDTemp, get the same little red box coming up with can't create the desination file. Also just tried D:\TEMP2 and others as well and no go. Even the folder the directory that CloneBD creates on its own gives the error box when the begin conversions button is pressed.

I got the same error message over and over, gave up on creating a "main feature" BD movie, went back to previous menu to create same BD for my 5.5"smartphone,
then went back to try again to make BD of full size main feature, it didn't come up with "destination error" made it all the way to 84% done, then crashed with media
error after a couple of hours or so (sent log in). Fiqured it's buggy "beta" but they felt a lot of pressure to finally get something out for those huge size BD's (fiqured
alot tougher to get a good copy BD 20to35gb than with a simple ~4gb CloneDVD backup).

Has anyone make a successful working "main feature" BD? (ie a backup of Ironman, Avatar?)

Temp work around

Was going to purchase Clone BD this morning, but went to do a trial run first, and got the same message that it couldn't create the destination folder every time I tried to run it making a disc. Screenshot is attached. Don't know if it's me or not, but don't have an issue running software normally of any kind on my computers.

Can you see if I have any settings wrong, or am I just having a case of Sunday morning stupidity.

This worked for me in this post:
https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?62049-Can-t-create-the-destination-file&p=398086#post398086

You may have an access permission problem saving straight to C:. Create a new folder "BD backups" or similar and try that.
You could also try creating a disk folder first before running CloneBD

I created output folders on my D:\ drive, a different physical drive, and still "can't create the destination file"

They are aware of the issue, should hopefully get fixed soon

Thanks for posting I have the same problem!! I thought I was doing something wrong. Hope they get their act together soon if they want to sell clonebd!!!

Hope they get their act together soon if they want to sell clonebd!!!

You do know the current releases is a PUBLIC BETA release right? It's far from complete and bug free. That's what beta's are for, to find potential bugs so they can get fixed

You do know the current releases is a PUBLIC BETA release right? It's far from complete and bug free. That's what beta's are for, to find potential bugs so they can get fixed

1.0.2.2 2014-12-12
- First Public Release

1.0.2.2 2014-12-12
- First Public Release

== Beta. :)

...which is OK, I guess. I've paid a lot more for major software that was, in effect, an alpha release and was never updated/fixed. At least I believe this one will be fixed and polished, eventually. Outside my already-running 21-day trial window, of course.

Robert

Last edited:
Yes, it will work if you use CloneBD to make an ISO, then use IMGBurn to make a disc.

Also, takes over twice as long to do a movie as BDRebuilder. Jersey Boys, under one hour and thirty minutes, complete with burn to disc. CloneBD took three hours just to do the ISO file without burning.

And I'm not about to invest in a high end NVidia card and get rid of my Radeon just to make it go faster. Having second thoughts now.

Yes, it will work if you use CloneBD to make an ISO, then use IMGBurn to make a disc.

Also, takes over twice as long to do a movie as BDRebuilder. Jersey Boys, under one hour and thirty minutes, complete with burn to disc. CloneBD took three hours just to do the ISO file without burning.

And I'm not about to invest in a high end NVidia card and get rid of my Radeon just to make it go faster. Having second thoughts now.

Slysoft/elby will fix the bugs eventually.

As long as all of us lets them know what those bugs are, this will eventually become another classic Slysoft/elby high-quality software.

Besides, like you, I'm still using BD Rebuilder along with this as well.

So why offer the discount while it's still in Beta and not working correctly?

I am having the same problem (Can't Create Destination File). I did manage to create a Double Layer DVD +R disc from a Blu ray disc, ripped with Any DVD HD, but it does not play in our Sony Blu ray player.

I can't see paying for a program that I cannot get working based on faith.

I am a long time user of Slysoft products.

Season's Greetings To All

M Calcagno

surprised to discover CloneBD was finally release recently ....

some questions ... coming from Ripbot264 usage:

does CloneBD allow the user to change parameters such as the audio and video bitrates, instead of the final media file size ?
do i still need to have AnyDVDHD running to decrypt the disc, or does CloneBD have this functionality built-in ?
is CloneBD able to remove the Cinavia watermark ?

In answer to your questions...and in order

Nope-really can't change settings...it's more like a point and shoot...and just about everyone wants it changed to be adjustable

You have to use AnyDVDHD to decrypt..Clone BD does not decrypt

Nope...CloneBD does nothing with Cinavia....

To make a non-compressed ISO of a BD disk why not just use AnyDVD-HD? I use it all the time and it never takes longer than the running time of the film.....usually less. Plus since probably everyone in here already uses it....you don't need to buy another program. Is there an advantage of using CloneBD for making an uncompressed ISO that I'm not realizing?

I am interested in this program to be able to "shrink" BD from BD-50 to BD-25 as well as potentially rip to MKV/MP4, but like as been mentioned, ripping to MKV/MP4 can already be done freely with Handbrake.

The other thing I am interested in is the "upcoming" 3D support to extract just a main movie for example. Currently the only realistic way I've found to rip 3D is to simply rip an ISO and then mount/play from that. Doesn't save any space and doesn't get rid of all the other junk on the disk I don't care about. It just makes it so I don't have to put a physical disk in my player anymore.....I can play straight from MCE for example with TMT installed doing this.

The details on the 3D capabilities that are coming are a bit thin. I'm looking forward to them though!

I too have faith that Slysoft/Elby will generate a good product out of this. Hopefully sooner than later!

is CloneBD able to remove the Cinavia watermark ?

I believe it is supposed to do so in the future. As far as I know such capability is NOT going to be implemented in AnyDVD, so the only software that should be able to do so would be CloneBD. AnyDVD only removes/eliminates the Cinavia detection for specific software and versions of said software.

In answer to your questions...and in order

Nope-really can't change settings...it's more like a point and shoot...and just about everyone wants it changed to be adjustable

You have to use AnyDVDHD to decrypt..Clone BD does not decrypt

Nope...CloneBD does nothing with Cinavia....

thanks for the answers .... it seems i would be better off at the moment with ripbot264.

Back