• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD has been released!

Thanks for the clarification. Still the beaver advisor should say something about the option or a tooltip when hovering over the option.
The " Beaver Advisor" LOL Bucky is only in 3d grade, wait a few weeks until he completes Tech 101. 8)8)8)8)

Good to see this released at last.

First impressions? It certainly has a prettier UI than that of AVCHDCoder, BD-Rebuilder, ClownBD. Although is missing a number of options contained in those pieces of software.

In any case, I just gave this a try, opting to create a BD9 (DVD DL). I was surprised at how fast it completed the task but also surprised that the resulting iso was under 6GB in size rather than utilising the near-8GB capacity of the intended end media: the end bit-rate was a fair bit lower than it could have been. As others have reported, the audio is way out of sync though.

I trust there'll be updates fairly soon...

Good to see this released at last.

First impressions? It certainly has a prettier UI than that of AVCHDCoder, BD-Rebuilder, ClownBD. Although is missing a number of options contained in those pieces of software.

In any case, I just gave this a try, opting to create a BD9 (DVD DL). I was surprised at how fast it completed the task but also surprised that the resulting iso was under 6GB in size rather than utilising the near-8GB capacity of the intended end media: the end bit-rate was a fair bit lower than it could have been. As others have reported, the audio is way out of sync though.

I trust there'll be updates fairly soon...
Fast and furious, always working on them, never let a customer down, thanks for posting.

Waiting for a while,goog to see CloneBD released
I just buy CloneBD lifetime license(used clondcd,clonedvd.AnyDVD(HD) for long time)
Hope CloneBD has the same easy-used like CloenDVD and AnyDVD HD

Myce.com has announced the First Public Beta of CloneBD[/URL]

This is fantastic news! I am using all Slysoft products for so many years now, just hoping for a special price for long time customers. 8)

When CloneBD can't access itssite "rigi.elby.ch" the settings window isn't opening at all. Please fix it. After a while CloneBD crashed also, sent already the dump file to email address.

Fixed in next update (later today):
- Change: Set shorter network timeout for device list download, in case server cannot be found. [#314]

Tom, any way we as a normal user can see the bug tracker / feature request list or is that internal only? If internal I'd add that as a feature request :p public tracker ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Tom, any way we as a normal user can see the bug tracker / feature request list or is that internal only? If internal I'd add that as a feature request :p public tracker ;-)

Hi Ch3vr0n,

Sorry, the bug tracker is internal only. But I try to do my best to moderate.

Tom

CloneBD Crashed when backing up Haywire
Attached Log File

Attachments

• CloneBD-Haywire-logfile.zip
    610 KB · Views: 2
CloneBD Crashed when backing up Haywire
Attached Log File

Please send crash logs/dumps to bugs@elby.ch
Only they have the tools to analyze the log files

You should use the "Send log file ..." button. If there is no button (because CloneDB finished "succesful"):

Hidden hotkey:
--------------
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear.

And: To speed up the (automatic) process: don't change the subject...

Just wondering CloneBD author is Olli?He alyways help around at CD Freaks forum-CloneCD and CloneDVD^^

Back