• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD has been released!

U don't, yet. That functionality is not yet implemented. It will get added eventually, but remember that CloneBD is still under development. The current release is only a public beta test, not a full size retail release.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Any bets people start complaining CloneBD doesn't remove cinavia yet? Despite all the word that release comes first, then cinavia removal at a later date.

So the menus are not the same as on the original in this version of CloneBD (it creates a new menu instead), but will be at some point in the full release of CloneBD.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Are we going to get any audio processing? For example, in ClownBD we can change audio from "HD" audio to AC-3 448 for file reduction purposes?

Any bets people start complaining CloneBD doesn't remove cinavia yet? Despite all the word that release comes first, then cinavia removal at a later date.

SlySoft has said for a long time that Cinavia will not be removed. I hope people understand that by now.

So the menus are not the same as on the original in this version of CloneBD (it creates a new menu instead), but will be at some point in the full release of CloneBD.

Thanks!

You're saying exactly the opposite of what I said. On a full disc backup menus ARE THE SAME as on the original. Unless you modified the original to use for example anydvd speed menu's. Then as far as CloneBD is cover concerned, the speed menu IS the original menu on a full disc copy. As I said, CloneBD doesn't care about the menu, on a full disc backup it only processes what is there. CloneBD does NOT create a menu on full disc copy.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

error message- can't create destination file

I am using iso to just do movie to bd-25 and this error message- can't create destination file

SlySoft has said for a long time that Cinavia will not be removed. I hope people understand that by now.

Slysoft said CloneBD was being worked on and some people called it vaporware and worse, declaring it would never be released.

Do Backups of Protected Blurays Stop Playing?

So if CloneBD does nothing about Cinavia and you copy one with Cinavia, does the disk stop playing the audio? I've read on the forum that when backup up these types of disks that they stop playing audio or some other irritation because of the audio watermark. I've also just read people are using CloneBD to backup Blurays. Are these movies they're using without the dreaded C-word?

As of today, if you play the disc on a post 2011 standalone player (there is a monty difference, I know) then cinavia willrear its head and stop sound. Yes. Play the same disc on a pre 2012 stand alone player everything works great because the player doesnt have the hardware to detect Cinavia. Then, play the same disc on a pc, with anydvd active, you are good to go because anydvd blocks the pc video player from detecting Cinavia. CloneBd may fixthis soon.

Thanks!

Thanks. I guess they have older players if bothering to copy at this point before Cinavia is conquered.. Have to check what year my blu ray players are from!

When CloneBD can't access itssite "rigi.elby.ch" the settings window isn't opening at all. Please fix it.

After a while CloneBD crashed also, sent already the dump file to email address.

Last edited:
I will wait to buy it till the option of keeping original menus and erase some audios will be on the software.

And when i choose the option of bd 25 (23,31gb) the final size is more tan 25gb, i think they must solve this.

getting error message "can't create destination file"
1st- source file-open iso
next copy mode -create a disc ,folder or iso
then select partial copy
then burn to disc-bd-25
then get error...

It does not seem this is ready for prime time yet from what I am reading.

getting error message "can't create destination file"
1st- source file-open iso
next copy mode -create a disc ,folder or iso
then select partial copy
then burn to disc-bd-25
then get error...

Under "source>copy mode>target" and then "output folder" left click the folder icon to the right of the target text box and make sure you've selected a valid destination. Otherwise, are you sure you have enough disk space?

I will wait to buy it till the option of keeping original menus and erase some audios will be on the software.

I'm waiting for those functions too. This software looks cool but without the ability to keep the original menu functionality while deleting unwanted clips and de-selecting unwanted audio tracks, it's not what I'm looking for yet. It looks great for people who want to create movie only formats for mobile and other devices though. H.265 will be a huge improvement too when that happens.

BTW: I was surprised to see the unkeyed beta imprints a logo into the video. Slysoft never did anything like that with AnyDVD during the trial period. Seems a lot to ask for people to spend that much time trying out a new product if the output is not worth keeping due to a visible watermark.

Last edited:
When de-selecting a subtitle, the checkbox "Select All" is still checked, but it should be not checked then.

And what feature is "Audio core only"? Advisor doesn't say anything (the animal) about it.

During process is it possible to disable the video playing?

HD audio on Blu-ray is usually made from the full HD audio track with a compressed core audio (AC3, DTS). That option allows you to keep the core 5.1 AC3/DTS and drop the extra parts that make it uncompressed audio. This can save a few GB's of space, especially if you don't need to keep the full HD audio

When de-selecting a subtitle, the checkbox "Select All" is still checked, but it should be not checked then.

And what feature is "Audio core only"? Advisor doesn't say anything (the animal) about it.

During process is it possible to disable the video playing?

Both Dolby True HD and DTS HD MA audio are considered optional audio codecs in the Blu-ray standards. Therefore, when one of these is included on a disc, it must also have a simple DTS or Dolby (AC3) track as well. The players see these as a single audio track, but will playback whichever one they are capable of playing.

If you choose the Audio Core
, you will get the AC3 track from Dolby True HD, and you will get a DTS audio stream rather than the DTS HD MA.

Thanks for the clarification. Still the beaver advisor should say something about the option or a tooltip when hovering over the option.

Back