• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Release Schedule

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
Hi all,

Believe it or not, CloneBD is coming!

Wednesday we gonna post a public beta here and for Friday we have scheduled finally the public release of CloneBD.

Thank you for your patience!

Tom

CLONEBD BETA Release Schedule

Hi all,

Wednesday we gonna post a public beta here and for Friday we have scheduled finally the public release of CloneBD.

Tom

Congratulations That's great news. Well done

Glad to hear it's finally being released. I've been patient for 4 years so far. 8)

OMG, is it finally coming out for beta release? Now I'm excited and look forward to testing it! :clap:

Hi all,

Tom

Salutations,

Croyez le ou non, CloneBD arrive !

Mercredi, nous publions une beta ouverte au publique, et pour vendredi, nous avons prévu de pub lier la première version finale de CloneBD.

Merci pour votre patience !
Tom.

Brilliant News, can't wait to try it. I hope the servers at slysoft can cope with the demand :clap:

Hi all,

Tom

NICE, I need it !!
And then ... CloneBDMobile :bowdown: haha.
Edit:Ho sorry, I think CloneBDMobile is not requiered... I've read the transcoding for tablet/smartphone is possible with CloneBD :clap:

Last edited:
There is a CloneBD out there!

If I remember the recent history correctly, one of the reasons Slyce was delayed, in part, was due to that name being taken. In anticipation of tomorrow's beta release, I did a quick search on "CloneBD download" and found the following:

http://www.clonebd.com/download.html I can certainly anticipate issues for purchasers who don't do their homework (e.g. CloneDVD vs. CloneDVD2).

I am excited that the long awaited program will soon be available for purchase.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 30
If I remember the recent history correctly, one of the reasons Slyce was delayed, in part, was due to that name being taken. In anticipation of tomorrow's beta release, I did a quick search on "CloneBD download" and found the following:

http://www.clonebd.com/download.html I can certainly anticipate issues for purchasers who don't do their homework (e.g. CloneDVD vs. CloneDVD2).

I am excited that the long awaited program will soon be available for purchase.

I don't think that's the same CloneBD that Slysoft is selling. That site shows it for sale already and been around since 2013 and the Slysoft version isn't for sale until Friday.
Also, the screen shots don't look the same as the Slysoft previews.

I don't think that's the same CloneBD that Slysoft is selling. That site shows it for sale already and been around since 2013 and the Slysoft version isn't for sale until Friday.
Also, the screen shots don't look the same as the Slysoft previews.

+1 :agree:
Where is the sheep? lol.

CloneBD logo

+1 :agree:
Where is the sheep? lol.

I believe the logo for CloneBD has been changed to a beaver.

Ch3vr0n's massive sticky on CloneBD's development shows the new logo in the screen shots.

Back