• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD "Hangs" with AnyDVD!!!

jade12378

Hi guys,
I'm new to this, so please be patient with me :)
Basically, my new computer doesn't seem to like AnyDVD! On my old pc (running Windows XP) I had installed Any DVD, Clone DVD & Clone CD (& Pinnacle InstantCD+DVD which I never used once I had discovered the SlySoft products) and all ran smoothly. I have now upgraded to a new machine (a Dell 9300, with dual-core processor (incase that makes a difference) running Vista home premium), installed all the same software but all is not running smoothly! I'm trying to make copies of some DVDs for my daughter to watch in the car (I own & am trying to copy the originals), when AnyDVD's not running I have no problem with either CLone DVD or Pinnacle except they can't copy beacuse of copyright protection but when AnyDVD is running both programs "hang" and I have to stop them using task manager.
Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks, I'll try that when I get home.
Daft question probably but what's VOB Instant Drive?

Thanks for that webslinger, Instantwrite was the problem causer!!!
Removed it and all is working well now.:)

Back