• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help

burnandrip

got my clone dvd on,what do i click to copy a movie ,copy dvdtitles, clone dvd , or write existing,need someone to walk me throuhg this,thanks.

a little more help

when i click the go button,it says creation of dvd file not successful:C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\Eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO unable to open file.The system cannot find the path specified.Please be sure that all files are available and try again.

when i click the go button,it says creation of dvd file not successful:C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\Eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO unable to open file.The system cannot find the path specified.Please be sure that all files are available and try again.

Did you select your dvd-rom drive (reader) in step 8?

yes i think so,sorry to be such a pain in the a_ _,have used shrink for the last 4500 or more movies that i copied,just need step by step info on clonedvd2.

yes i think so,sorry to be such a pain in the a_ _,have used shrink for the last 4500 or more movies that i copied,just need step by step info on clonedvd2.

Uhh, wait a sec. Where did you install Clonedvd2?

Uninstall and reinstall it please.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back