• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backing-up DVD-A

Customer_1

I've been unable to back-up my DVD-A discs, to include their 192KHz 24-bit stereo tracks, although the DVD-V Dolby Stereo and 5.1 tracks are duplicated. I am using current versions AnyDVD and Nero 7 Ultra, both have performed back-ups of DVD videos without diffculty, but are not able to deal with DVD-A.

What can I use to accomplish DVD-A back-ups?

Thank you.

I've been unable to back-up my DVD-A discs, to include their 192KHz 24-bit stereo tracks, although the DVD-V Dolby Stereo and 5.1 tracks are duplicated. I am using current versions AnyDVD and Nero 7 Ultra, both have performed back-ups of DVD videos without diffculty, but are not able to deal with DVD-A.

What can I use to accomplish DVD-A back-ups?

Thank you.

To my knowledge, nothing has changed to allow a Slysoft product to back-up these discs. See this thread.

To my knowledge, nothing has changed to allow a Slysoft product to back-up these discs. See this thread.
Okay, too bad. Thanks for the link to this thread, I've passed it on to others attempting to do the same thing... hopefully it will prevent further coasters.

I know one software for DVD-Audio

Hi.
First, sorry for my English.
I am reg. user of many software, like CloneDVD, AnyDVD, DVDFab Platinum, etc...
From July 20th, 2007 DVDFab Platinum can copy DVD-Audio.
I hope that I can mention another software in this thread.

Hi.
First, sorry for my English.
I am reg. user of many software, like CloneDVD, AnyDVD, DVDFab Platinum, etc...
From July 20th, 2007 DVDFab Platinum can copy DVD-Audio.
I hope that I can mention another software in this thread.
Thanks for the tip, it's an interesting application. However, the best I can do with it is to generate a DVD-A "Clone" that stops on every track, about every 14 seconds with an error reported by the DVD-A player saying "This track is error." This occurs on all three of my DVD-A players, with both discs I tried to back-up, using "Full Disc" and "Clone" modes. 1.) Hotel California and 2.) Diana Krall Love Scenes.

It would appear that DVDFab Platinum v3.1.5.0 needs more work. Four more coasters.:(

another software

I found on net DVD-A ripper 99F. Well, not on internet. It is very hard to find. Maybe on tor...
Sorry for my english
I wll send url to everyone who want it. PM.

Back