• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD

tlc0725

My Problem is i bought another dvd burner for my computer so now i have two installed and everything is fine when i start anydvd it shows both drives and it says that it removes the encryption from drive 2 but when i start to decode it tells me the disc is still encrypted. I have to put the disc in drive 1 ,then decode and i can burn it in drive 2. Whats going on.............

My Problem is i bought another dvd burner for my computer so now i have two installed and everything is fine when i start anydvd it shows both drives and it says that it removes the encryption from drive 2 but when i start to decode it tells me the disc is still encrypted. I have to put the disc in drive 1 ,then decode and i can burn it in drive 2. Whats going on.............

Follow these steps (especially 3 and 4):
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559

What brand and model drive are you using that's having problems? Is it using a SATA interface?

It is a HP dvd1040i 20X, mutiformat dvd writer. Dont know about a SATA interface...

Back