• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

slasher1955

When I try to launch CC3, I get a conflict error message and the program fails to launch.
This problem occurred after I downloaded an update to CC3.
I have deleted the program launch from Jackal and re-entered the short cut and the problem still exists

whats the exact error message? and are you using the latest version of game jackal>?

The error i get when i try to run C&C 2 Tiberium Wars is:

'Conflict with Emulatuion Software detected.'

This error appears in a Command and Conquer 3 pop up window when i try to start the game.

and my Jame Jackel version # is 'Release v2.9.18.565 - release' (sorry i forgot that info in my earlier post).

Please update to the newest version. In the changelog it says it removes blacklisting issues so it is likely to solve your problem :)

Emulation Conflict Message ctd.

Hi IvanX

Thanks, but I am still getting the message 'Conflict with Emulation Software detected.' from CNC3 when I try to run CNC3, with Gamajackal.

I have already got the latest versions of GJ and CNC3.

I have also uninstalled Alcohol120% and Daemon Tools and as far as I can see, do not have any emulation drives on my system at all anymore.
I feel like pulling out what's left of my hair.
Regards

Hi IvanX

Thanks, but I am still getting the message 'Conflict with Emulation Software detected.' from CNC3 when I try to run CNC3, with Gamajackal.

I have already got the latest versions of GJ and CNC3.

I have also uninstalled Alcohol120% and Daemon Tools and as far as I can see, do not have any emulation drives on my system at all anymore.
I feel like pulling out what's left of my hair.
Regards

Interesting, well it would certainly save you some cash for the haircut :D

A user has reported that using .570 version of GJ and 1.06 of C&C3 on Vista worked for him. What OS are you using? Have you tried re-creating the profile?

Last edited:
I actually just successfully Game Jackaled C&C 3 Tiberium Wars yesterday without a problem. I am using Windows Vista and GJ v2.9.18.570. Sounds like maybe you still have another drive emulator active ... Make sure you recreated the profile too ^^

When I try to launch CC3, I get a conflict error message and the program fails to launch.
This problem occurred after I downloaded an update to CC3.
I have deleted the program launch from Jackal and re-entered the short cut and the problem still exists

My recipe for successfull launch of C&C 3 is the following:

Install latest GJ, Time of writing GameJackal Pro 2.9.18.570.

When you want to profile the game select the "Command and Conquer Generals - Tiberium Wars" in the "Profile Map" drop down dialog-box.

I had no virtual drive programs running, and the game started successfully on both XP Pro 32-bit and Vista Business 32-bit.

Last edited:
CNC3 problems with GJ

:bowdown:I just remembered that CNC3 did work with GJ when I installed GJ the first time. (even with the emulators running)
Subsequently, I have added another Hard-drive and my CD drive name address changed to the next letter. It has been since that time that I have been getting these problems.
Also as from yesterday, the message I get from CNC3 is no longer about the emulation software, but now says "A required security module cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed (7001)"
This is after I uninstalled CNC3 and re-installed it.
Anyone got any ideas?

I was going to register to complain

but GJ worked, my old version didn't work with C&C 3 but once i paid for the upgrade(i had GJ before it was made by slysoft) the game allowed it self to be profiled, before the update C&C wouldn't even start up with GJ running. Thanks Slysoft.

I am not really sure. Yesterday i accidently clicked on the C&C3 profile by mistake and it actually loaded. Now today when i wanted to play it gave me the "emulation software deteced" error. Im not exactly sure why id works sometimes and other times not. -Leon

Dude same problem

And now i have to re-profile the game to work with the new patch. I rly wish i had access to the software internet cafe's use to run there games ....But gj works pretty good so its cool.

The new beta (v2.9.18.574) should sort these emulation errors. It should be available to download in the next day or so.

Meanwhile - EA have released C&C3 update 1.08 the August 27, 2007.

The result: "Conflict with Emulation Software detected", when I create a new profile with GameJackal 2.9.18.576 Beta.

:(

Meanwhile - EA have released C&C3 update 1.08 the August 27, 2007.

The result: "Conflict with Emulation Software detected", when I create a new profile with GameJackal 2.9.18.576 Beta.

:(

Do you have Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120%, or any other virtual drives active?

None!
I have no need for such tools when I have GJ. ;)

O.k., try .577 since it's supposed to address a blacklisting issue.

.577 is a no go for me, alas.

GJ: Release v2.9.18.577

Running on a Win XP Pro sp2 - 32bit
Pentium 4 3.06
Pioneer DVD-Rom-1.06, 1.22
Plextor PX-712A, 1.08

Back