• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ArcSoft Ends support of Total media Player

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
Read about it here
File this one under speculation/unsupported in your bad news inbox, but it seems that Arcsoft has ended support for their popular media player, Total Media Theater. This is particularly bad news for many home theater computer users, since TMT was one of the very best programs for playing Blu-ray video.

http://www.myce.com/news/arcsoft-ends-support-for-total-media-theater-72722/?PageSpeed=noscript

Oh, dear:

There have been some repercussions from Arcsoft including Cinavia detection within TMT, and more and more video enthusiasts have moved to other means of playing their high definition files, including the ever more popular media streaming boxes. Of course, Arcsoft had no choice but to include Cinavia detection within the program if they wished to continue to provide Blu-ray playback.

All "video enthusiasts" (who don't are masochists or brain-dead) have AnyDVD HD installed on their HTPC anyway, and Cinavia (or other annoyances, like player forced updates) are a non-issue.

Oh, dear:

All "video enthusiasts" (who don't are masochists or brain-dead) have AnyDVD HD installed on their HTPC anyway, and Cinavia (or other annoyances, like player forced updates) are a non-issue.

I was just quoting the news article LOL.:agree:

i read that one on myce earlier too, and as it sais so far it's speculation as no official statement has been made. It it's true i wonder what the reason is. A completely new product or verance and cinavia.

if u won't, can I? pretty please? :p

** pulls out 2 bbguns with 2 extra clips**

Its over for sure at TMT ( Arcsoft ) I cannot find any place on the Arcsoft site to purchase the last version of TMT 6. There is only a notice on that page that says: This product will be no longer maintained and updated.

Thats the line that entire article is based on. There is no official statement other than that single line which is why its not certain

This product will be no longer maintained and updated.
Seems pretty certain to me, you cant take this statement too many ways other than its over for them.

Back