• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NDS Moonshell

hpolack

Is there a format that works for making video output for NDS. I don't see anything in the right size 256x192. Can you customize some how. Also, any future possibility of outputing an DPG file for the DS? DVD FAB did.

Is there a format that works for making video output for NDS. I don't see anything in the right size 256x192. Can you customize some how. Also, any future possibility of outputing an DPG file for the DS? DVD FAB did.

Hi,

I posted a message in here a while back asking for the provision of movies in the right format for my Sony Ericsson M600i and got zip response (Thanks SlySoft! Not!)

So I had a look in the CloneDVD mobile folder and there is a file in there called Devices.ini which you can edit and tweek to make a movie file for your particular device. It took a bit of experimenting but I can now watch movies on my phone. I am sure you could do the same for your NDS.

Hi,

I posted a message in here a while back asking for the provision of movies in the right format for my Sony Ericsson M600i and got zip response (Thanks SlySoft! Not!)

So I had a look in the CloneDVD mobile folder and there is a file in there called Devices.ini which you can edit and tweek to make a movie file for your particular device. It took a bit of experimenting but I can now watch movies on my phone. I am sure you could do the same for your NDS.

No the NDS requires a format that is pretty non-standard. The DPG format is proprietary and we'd have to implement it manually - though it's rather simple, so I have it on my todo list.

About not getting an answer: please note, that this is mainly a forum where users exchange their experience - we do occasionally (rather frequently, even) "patrol" the threads and give advice, but if you are looking for a guaranteed answer from SlySoft, use the support form.

It's not the purpose of this forum (that's why it's a forum).

Thanks - It would be cheaper than buying a competitors software pacakge

Thank You. My only alternative is to buy a competitors software package and that is an expensive alternative since I already own your great and comprehensive software!

Back