• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trojan horse in anydvd file

1fldave

Has anyone else found that Symantec Internet Security returned a trojan horse found inside a RAR file 'AnyDVD 6[1].0.8.2 Multilingual By TFT-TEAM'?

Has anyone else found that Symantec Internet Security returned a trojan horse found inside a RAR file 'AnyDVD 6[1].0.8.2 Multilingual By TFT-TEAM'?

Are you using a cracked copy of AnyDVD. If you google "AnyDVD 6[1].0.8.2 Multilingual By TFT-TEAM"? you get crack sites??

That is a cracked illegal version of AnyDVD

lol. Drinky, people who use cracks aren't usually the smartest of folk.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I don't recall where I got that particular file from but I am running a version that I did download from slysoft and love it. It works great with a media center plugin called My Movies.

It hadn't been installed but just reported by SIS as being inside that file.

It is nor unheard of for Norton to report false findings. Another good reason not to use it.

Fact #1 anydvd or any slysoft product for that matter is never and I stress the word never is in a rar file it is always an exe.

Thanks for the info. I don't recall where I got that particular file from but I am running a version that I did download from slysoft and love it. It works great with a media center plugin called My Movies.

It hadn't been installed but just reported by SIS as being inside that file.

Don't lie AnyDVd don't come in a RAR file, it come in a .EXE file and it is never detected as a virus or trojan. If you like the program support it and buy a license.

Don't lie AnyDVd don't come in a RAR file, it come in a .EXE file and it is never detected as a virus or trojan. If you like the program support it and buy a license.

I really don't like defending the OP but what they actually said was that the version they are currently running was downloaded from Slysoft's website. It's likely that later a *cough* was sought and that's when the RAR file was found bundling an installer and the *cough*.

Regardless, the solution to the problem is to delete the RAR file w/o using any of its contents and then going to the Slysoft website and registering AnyDVD.

AnyDVD really is worth the price and the trial period is more than adequate to see if you like it or not.

Last edited:
You're right. I have owned a license for AnyDVD and CloneDVD for quite some time. And I love them both. They are both excellent apps. They both do what they say they do and they do it seamlessly. And if you have a media center PC the AnyDVD and My Movies plugin combo is pretty slick.
Sorry to have bothered or offended anyone.

Dohhhhhhhh

You're right. I have owned a license for AnyDVD and CloneDVD for quite some time. And I love them both. They are both excellent apps. They both do what they say they do and they do it seamlessly. And if you have a media center PC the AnyDVD and My Movies plugin combo is pretty slick.
Sorry to have bothered or offended anyone.

Oh I don't think you bothered or offended anyone, at least not me, I got one hell of a good laugh out of how big of a dumb ass you are!!! I am sure there is a trojan in the crack you are using, and then you post here, dude that is truly classic dumb ass syndrome. :clap:

if he is using an 'illegal' version of anydvd,then he deserves everything he gets.

Back