• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GJ not work with SPTDdriver

vem72

Game Jackal not work with SPTDdriver(Daemon Tools,Alcohol).Start Profile with Securome Game Protected,say "Insert disc in drive...."(want IDE-drive).
Disable SPTD-driver and work fine.

Yes this is normal. Some games check for blacklisted software and virtual drives and will refuse to boot if they find them. Even if you put the original disc in the drive, it probably still wont boot. Nothings wrong with Game Jackal. Just disable that software before you play.

disabling sptd requires rebooting, so its not exactly too 'friendly'
and the real reason is that sptd hooks the cd/dvd drives etc, so game jackal might not be too compatible with it...

i've yet to find a game that wont run with sptd active (and yasu loaded if needed)...so the 'Even if you put the original disc in the drive, it probably still wont boot' isnt too accurate either..

disabling sptd requires rebooting, so its not exactly too 'friendly'
and the real reason is that sptd hooks the cd/dvd drives etc, so game jackal might not be too compatible with it...

i've yet to find a game that wont run with sptd active (and yasu loaded if needed)...so the 'Even if you put the original disc in the drive, it probably still wont boot' isnt too accurate either..

No, it isn't too 'friendly', just keep them off unless you need them. And this isn't a problem with most games, but it seems to happen with the newest Securom releases as vem72 stated.

so i use DT pro with SPTD 1.5 and gamejackal...
is sad that they cant work together...
i delete gamejackal 2 weeks since most of the game work better with DT pro...

the loading time of Game jackal games are horible... and to find what setting the game work the best is alot more time consuming... :(

i am very sad on how gamejackal is left with out love...

1 year ago we were getting almost weekly updates and new technologies faster and faster... now is slower that my turtule

so i use DT pro with SPTD 1.5 and gamejackal...
is sad that they cant work together...
i delete gamejackal 2 weeks since most of the game work better with DT pro...

the loading time of Game jackal games are horible... and to find what setting the game work the best is alot more time consuming... :(

i am very sad on how gamejackal is left with out love...

1 year ago we were getting almost weekly updates and new technologies faster and faster... now is slower that my turtule

The issue we have had is that we are playing catch up, GJ was not developed for a number of months, so we have been going hard to get all products updates (EE beta was released a week or 2 ago).

Rest assured, we are working hard to get any little issue sorted ;)

The issue we have had is that we are playing catch up, GJ was not developed for a number of months, so we have been going hard to get all products updates (EE beta was released a week or 2 ago).

Rest assured, we are working hard to get any little issue sorted ;)

And we appreciate your hard work and effort that you put into it. :clap: I'm sure every Game Jackal user would agree that we would rather have you take your time and get it right rather than rush out the updates.

GJ v2.9.18.570 correct works in whitness of SPTD driver in system.Possible start profiles of the games not deleting through rebooting SPTD driver

Back