• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stickies !!!

bjproc

i know theres a need for stickies, but do they need to be on every page, i was just reading the anydvd forum and nearly half the page is taken up by stickies :(.

i'm sure page 1 could be the only page with stickies :agree:

Wasn't there already a thread about this?

unsure :confused:

just back from my work (2 weeks away), i'll search for it.

EDIT:

nope, nothing i can see for the stickies being on every page, just about the amount of stickies

Last edited:
Stickies are designed to be on every page here on these forums. That is one function of stickies; that is how they are designed (at least on these boards). And as far as I'm concerned, 7 stickies to 19 regular threads is perfectly fine.

In other words, I won't be changing anything.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply webslinger,

IMO, it doesn't look good, on the first page, yes, but not on any other, as it'll soon take over the whole page.

thanks for the reply webslinger,

IMO, it doesn't look good, on the first page, yes, but not on any other, as it'll soon take over the whole page.

There's no way I can change that. I think the board is set like that.

Last edited:
I have a ProBoard and a V-Bulletin board and Stickies are only place in the area that you want...not on every page. I don't know who hosts this board so it might be different?

Back