• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

having trouble with nero 7 and any dvd

marksass

i have had this problem with 2 computers i own. with any dvd on either computer and nero 7 ,nothing works correctly,locks up. when i take out nero 7 and put in nero 6 ,works great. why is this,dose anyone know.
is there something nero put in the programing for recording dvds on nero 7?

I think there may be a glitch with the update engine within Nero; I had a little problem. I went to the Nero web site and downloaded the update as a file, installed it after closing everything else out. Works fine with AnyDVD, just backed up my copy of Astronaut Farmer without a hitch using Nero 7.10.1.0

Me Too

I have had this problem with Nero and Anydvd. Go to an earlier version of AnyDVD and the problem will go away. I suspect it has something to do with the Elbycdio.dll and Nero

I have had this problem with Nero and Anydvd. Go to an earlier version of AnyDVD and the problem will go away. I suspect it has something to do with the Elbycdio.dll and Nero

The only time I've seen issues with that file is in relation to cracks or alpha-dvd protections.

I have no problems with Nero 7.10.1.0 and Anydvd 6.1.6.5

Last edited:
i have had this problem with 2 computers i own. with any dvd on either computer and nero 7 ,nothing works correctly,locks up. when i take out nero 7 and put in nero 6 ,works great. why is this,dose anyone know.
is there something nero put in the programing for recording dvds on nero 7?

I had this same issue with Nero 7 and a tech told me that Nero 7 has a conflict with some video cards (I have an NVIDIA GeForce 7300GS on this pc and not tried the Nero 7 ... yet ... don't have the other pc turned on to post what the video card that is in it, but suspect the same). I'm back using Nero 6 with no problems. Don't know if there is a fix or not since I didn't think to ask the tech.

Just for S&G I backed up my copy of Premonition (yet another SONY abortion) that I picked up today with the latest versions of AnyDVD and Nero. Nero chewed on it a bit longer than usual, so long in fact I thought it locked up, but in the end worked like a charm. I’m 100% certain that whatever problem you guys are having, it ain’t AnyDVD causing it.

Still same

I still have the same problem..... And I can assure it is a problem with AnyDVD. I have uninstalled Anydvd and Nero works perfectly. So there is a problem with the way Anydvd is handling the DVD drive.

I gotta believe you have problem, but I think it’s a problem with your and a few other configurations. OS, drive brand/type or other factors, if it were as simple as AnyDVD+Nero, all of us that use the combination would have the same problem and we don’t. :disagree:

Sorry to disagree

I gotta believe you have problem, but I think it’s a problem with your and a few other configurations. OS, drive brand/type or other factors, if it were as simple as AnyDVD+Nero, all of us that use the combination would have the same problem and we don’t. :disagree:

But this is a complete fresh XP install done a week ago..... I thought that might fix the problem... No dice..... It is something with AnyDVD or CloneDvd.... As I have both installed and removing them allows Nero to work, no problem.

Reverified

I just reverified this problem..... Uninstalled AnyDVd and Nero burns to DVD perfectly.....

This is not a anydvd problem i use Nero 7 and anydvd and have no problems

This is not a anydvd problem i use Nero 7 and anydvd and have no problems

So if you don't have a problem, a problem cannot possibly exist? If the same problems happened to everyone, they wouldn't be a problem because they would easily be fixed.

A Possible Fix

After numerous posts and being told I don't have this problem. I think I may have stumbled upon a solution. After complete OS reinstalls and reboots and such. I redownloaded both Anydvd and Nero 7. I completely uninstalled Anydvd. Then used the Nero "clean tool' to get rid of it. Then I installed Nero. Rebooted. I tested it and it worked. Then I got brave and thought I would try Anydvd. Installed it. Now nero and Anydvd seem to be playing nicely together.... Try it and see if it works for you.

I was afraid your conviction would keep you from finding the culprit. Nice work :clap:

Back