• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Media players or bluray players model without cinavia protection

fits79

Hi.

Can anyone tell me a model list of CEAP 3d bluray players that DON'T have cinavia protection so i can see complete bluray rip movies into bd-iso files and play it at the cinavia-less 3d bluray players with menu and all.

And if one 3d bluray player with official firmware doesn't has cinavia protection is there any chance with a newer official firmware gonna added this cinavia protection?

If there is any custom firmware that makes any 3d bluray player without cinavia protection please tell me these models too.

A LOT OF THANKS.

3D players that don't have cinavia? Simple

ANY commercially licensed playe from before Feb 1st. So if u can find one basically any model from 2011

Tell somes because i can't know which modes is before or after 1 feb.

Google can so can eBay. Simply search for the model name in Google and check the year

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

If anyone knows a sure model that doesn't has cinavia protection and even you install it the latest official firmware still doesn't has cinavia protection please tell us the model.

If you are looking for a player that has all the newest features, you will be out of luck. If you are reluctant to buy of ebay, then you have only a few options. One is to search small stores that might have one tucked away on a shelf somewhere. Not impossible, but highly unlikely. T,he other is to trade a new player for an old one, either with a relative, or a neighbor. Explain why you want to trade. Another option is to use a system that does not need a player, but stores it on a hard drive, like the WDlivehub, or the Doom player. They play almost every file format, even .isos that you make to use to burn your disc. Even 3d, at least for the WD.

Already have the wd tv live gen3 and DOESN'T play menu at any bluray movie.

So i search for an old 3d bluray player that DOESN'T HAS CINAVIA PROTECTION so it can play bluray menu even the movie it was completely ripped with anydvd hd as an bd-iso file.

I just purchased a Panasonic DMP-BDT100 which does not have Cinavia. Since it precedes the requirement for Cinavia incorporation for certification, it will remain Cinavia free (Panasonic is no longer issuing firmware updates for it). This player is available on Amazon as new, but the price is around $300US. I chose instead, a refurb unit (not used) at $90US. You have to chose carefully on refurbs, but some can be a good value. I already have the BDT100 and it's been a really reliable unit. Got this one for another location so I can play back-ups including 3D.

The DMP-BD85 is a non-3D unit without Cinavia, but all I've seen floating around the internet are used and really high priced.

Anyway, hope this addressed the original question and gives at least one option.:)

So you tell me if i buy this one i can play any bd-iso 2d or 3d with menu's and everything like it is bluray disc?

But what i can do with region?

As i see thos bluray player IT ISN'T region free so?

if it can play BD iso's is not what this topic is about, its about cinavia free players. The DMP-BDT100 dates back to as early as may 2011 which means it well predates the cinavia detection. So you'll be safe on that part. The official specifications make no mention of ISO playback

About the region, well it depends where you pick it up. That's the US ebay store so it'll be a region 1 dvd player and region A BD player. But that's what anydvd is for, under blu-ray selecte 'remove blu-ray region code' and pick the correction region for the DISC

Sorry, I might have misunderstood your original question. The players I mentioned (BD85, and BDT100) don't play ISO files on disks.

Normally, you would rip a disk to ISO (on your hard drive), and then burn from that ISO to a disk (using a utility like Imageburn) which would leave the original material (with menus) minus the protections (other than Cinavia). That disk would be playable with these machines and Cinavia would be ignored by these players. As just mentioned, region codes are removed, so that is mostly a non-issue, but these players are region 1 (also mentioned) just in case you were wondering.

From the thread topic however, these players are Blu-Ray players without Cinavia protection.

Last edited:
If you simply rip any bluray disc into a folder does it can these two bluray player play these folder with full menus e.t.c.

Its not as simple as that, no. But if you rip the disc to your hard drive(as folders), then use a program like bdrebuilder to creat an .iso, then use imgburn to create a burnt disc, then that can be played in those players. Blue ray discs are in a different format than dvds, so bdrebuilder does what clonedvd does to dvds except that bdrebuilder is for bluray discs. Clonedvd cannot perform its magic on blurays.

No i don't want that.
If it need to write a bluray movie disc to every movie i want this is not work for me.

I want to can play a full bluray movie from any bd-iso file or of any bluray folder so this bluray player is useless for me.

certain popcorn hour players can play from iso, but those things are expensive

No i don't want that.
If it need to write a bluray movie disc to every movie i want this is not work for me.

I want to can play a full bluray movie from any bd-iso file or of any bluray folder so this bluray player is useless for me.

So you're specifically referring to a software player which can play ripped ISO files (taken from a Blu-Ray)? AnyDVD HD can disable Cinavia detection in many software players so that probably won't be an issue. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but AnyDVD HD can directly rip to ISO, so unless you want to edit the BD structure, you shouldn't need any other programs to build an ISO file?? Of course if you want to edit the ISO, additional programs will be needed.

No he wants a standalone player

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

So you're specifically referring to a software player which can play ripped ISO files (taken from a Blu-Ray)? AnyDVD HD can disable Cinavia detection in many software players so that probably won't be an issue. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but AnyDVD HD can directly rip to ISO, so unless you want to edit the BD structure, you shouldn't need any other programs to build an ISO file?? Of course if you want to edit the ISO, additional programs will be needed.
I need a media or bluray player that can play bd-iso or bluray folders ripped by anydvd hd with menus like i put the disc in the bluray player.

Is there any media or bluray player until 200 dollars?

If anyone knows a sure model that doesn't has cinavia protection and even you install it the latest official firmware still doesn't has cinavia protection please tell us the model.

No Cinavia with the latest firmware and plays everything, get the latest firmware from the Sony website
http://esupport.sony.com

Sony BDP-S560 firmware14
Sony BDP-S270 firmware mo3.R.794

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any of these two bluray players?

And if you do did you try it at any bd-iso file that you have a complete bluray ripped?

It plays normally all the menus and not the light java menus?

Wich of these two bluray players are cheaper?

Back